White Thunder (3)

'Please have enough...' I silently pleaded as I tried, and succeeded, to summon my morpher. "Aria, the energy in your morpher is at a low, so I don't know how long you can stay morph. Just be careful out there and hurry." Hayley told me over the com before I suited up. 

"Alright! Let's do this!" I fist pumped the air as I motivated myself. I got inside my spinozord. "Styracozord, dilophozord, follow." I commanded the other two zords before I had the spinozord go to where the others were. 'Oh man, their in big trouble.' I thought when I saw their zord torn apart. "Zords, combine!" I commanded.

I watched as my zords combined to form my megazord. The head of my spinozord moved to the center of the body (like Conner's T-Rex when they are forming megazord), and its arms detached and attached to the head that popped out from the back to make a crown like helmet. Then, its legs turned so that they were facing the same direction as the head, and the tail detached and reattached onto the back. Next, the dilophozord and the styracozord attached on other the sides of the spinozord, forming the arms of the megazord. 

"Sweeeeeeeet." I smiled when I saw my megazord. "Alright! Let's go!" I fist pumped the air, having my megazord jump in front of an attack. I used the styracozord to block the attack from the white ranger. 

"No! Aria! Don't! That attack will steal your zord!" I heard Dr. O tell me through the com as I waited for the attack to hit my shield. 

"To late!" I shouted back, bracing myself for the impact. 'Aw man, I just got my zords too.' I whined mentally as I watched the attack hit the frill of my styracozord. "Huh?" I was slightly confused, but happy, when the attack got deflected. 

"What!? That should have let me take control of your zord!" I heard the white ranger shout at me.

"Not today!" I shouted back before I raised the dilophozord arm and had it shoot these acid like blobs at the white ranger's megazord (I got the idea from Jurassic Park xD don't judge me). I giggled and clapped my hand while jumping up and down a bit when my attack hit the other megazord. The other megazord stumbled back a bit when my attack hit it. I had the megazord reach back and grab the spino tail sword that was attached to its back. "Charge!" I commanded, watching as my megazord charge at the other megazord with its sword.

Sadly, my attack was blocked by the other megazord's weapon. "I'm not that easy!" I heard the white ranger shout as he pushed back, which pushed my megazord back a bit. 

"Bash him!" I commanded, having my styracozord slam its horn into the chest of the enemy megazord, causing it to back away. 

"Keep him busy for a few more seconds Aria! I almost have the stega back!" Dr. O told me through the com. 

"Alright, but hurry, I don't know how much longer I can hold on." I panted as I felt my power drain. I could barely hold my megazord together. 

"You are such a pest pink ranger! I'm going to rip your megazord apart, zord by zord. Then, I'll take control of them, and you." I think I pissed the white ranger off. How? I don't know. All I know is that he is pissed. At least, I'm pretty sure he is.

"That won't happen as long as I stand." I told him before bashing his megazord again with my styracozord's frill. 'Man, Dr. O better hurry. I don't think I can last another minute.' I thought as I felt my knees go weak. "Dr. O, you gotta hurry. I'm slipping." I panted as I struggled to keep myself up. I could feel the link between my zords weakening, threatening to break the megazord apart. 

"Got it!" I heard Dr. O over the com before the white ranger's megazord came apart. 'Thank god.' I thought before collapsing onto my knees. "Ugh, zords, disengage." I breathed out weakly before getting out of the megazord. I tried to land gracefully on my feet, but that didn't happen. The moment my feet made contact with the ground, they turned to jello, causing me to collapse. 'Can't hold it.' I thought before I demorphed and blacked out.