Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Warning: Not an episode in plot

_________________________________

"Come on, let's blast this freak already. I don't want to be late, again." I said impatiently as I shot another arrow at the monster.

"He's moving around to much!" Conner shouted as him, Kira, and Ethan were trying to lock their aim at the monster with their z-rex blaster.

"Trent, help me hold it still." I said, jumping at the monster.

"Won't we get blasted as well?" Trent said in wary tone as he grabbed onto the monster's right arm.

"When I say run, run away from the monster." I told him as I took hold of the monster's left arm.

"Hey! Let go!" The monster shouted before it used its eyes to shoot lasers at me. I let out a pained scream when the lasers hit my stomach.

"Aria!" Trent shouted out of worry.

"I'm fine! Just hold onto him!" I shouted in a strained voice before turning to Conner and the others. "Shoot!" I shouted at Conner.

"But-" Conner started.

"Just shoot!" I cut him off. I watched as Conner hesitantly pulled the trigger. I breathed heavily as I watched the blast head towards the monster. 'A little more.' I thought as I waited for the right moment to give the signal. "Run!" I shouted. Trent and I let go of the monster's arms and jumped back. The blast hit the monster, blowing it to pieces.

I groaned and placed my hand against the place that I got hit. "Babe, are you okay?" Trent asked as he came up to me and knelt down before me.

"I don't know." I groaned before powering down. I lifted my shirt up, and grimaced at the wound. The side of my stomach was very red, it looked like it was going to bleed any second if I moved or touched the area.

"You're going home, forget about school." Trent told me in a stern voice as he powered down. Then, he picked my up in his arms, bridal style.

"Trent, I'm fine enough to go to school." I tried to tell him in a strong voice.

"The right half of your stomach is burnt. If you think that I'm gonna let you go to school, then you need to get a reality check." Trent told me with a serious look.

"But, school..." I pouted.

"No. You're going home." Trent raised his voice slightly at me.

"Fine, but you're going to school." I said, waving my finger at him.

"Fine." He agreed before speeding off to his house. He laid me in his bed before he started addressing my wound. "There," he said once he finished wrapping my stomach, "Now rest, I'm going to school. Take care, and be careful." Trent kissed my forehead before giving me a peck on the lips, and leaving. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. 'Wonder what Hunter and Blake are doing right now.' I thought as I grabbed my phone to text my brothers.

Me: Hey, what you two butt heads doing?

Blake: Shouldn't you be in school?

Hunter: We're just running a few laps.

Blake: Again, shouldn't you be in school?

Me: Got injured in a monster fight before school, got a first degree burn from lasers from monster, and Trent made me stay home.

Hunter: You know, we still gotta kick his butt

Me: Thought you two let that go already -.-

Blake: Nope, we didn't get the chance the other day >:)