Chapter 1

HARRY'S P.O.V

I look down at my phone, looking down at the Picture of me and Tessa, the only Girl I've ever loved. Wonder what happened, huh? Well, as you might know I fucked up everything. I destroyed everything, just because of that stupid bet.

After that bitch, Molly, told Tessa everything in front of all my "friends", she left and drove away. I didn't know where, or with who, but she escaped. I searched her for 3 weeks, but I still couldn't find her. I tried everything, I asked Liam, her mother, Steph, even my father. I called the Police but nobody knew and nobody could find her. I even asked Noah for help. I understood that she didn't want to see me, but I couldn't let her go so easily, I loved her with all my heart, and I still do. I wanted to know that she's fine, although I knew she wasn't.

3 months after Tessa disappeard, the Police called me to tell me they found her. In a forrest about 4 hours from WSU, dead. Yes, dead. She killed herself. Because of me, just because I am such a jerk. I hate myself for being the reason that the love of my life, Tessa Young, killed herself. She's gone, forever. And I'll be alone, forever.

MEGAN'S P,O.V

"Oh my god, I'm so excited!" I squeak as I climb off the car, clapping my Hands because of my joy. "You're sure you want to leave?" My sister, Elena, asks once again. I smile and hug her before we make our way to my dorm.

I'm at WSU now, this is my first day.