Chapter 12

LOUIS' P.O.V

"Don't be nervous Little Baby, she'll be there."

"What if not?"

"She will, trust me bro."

"I hope so"

"Are you in love?" I ask teasing.

"Shut up" Niall says.

MEGAN'S P.O.V

Kate and I walk into the big frat house.

"We're a bit late, aren't we?" I ask, sounding like an idiot.

"This is a college Party, nobody cares about the time sweetie." Kate replies, but before I can talk again, Steph's voice is heard by shouting my Name. Her voice is very soft and female, very beautiful. You wouldn't expect that because of her appearance.

"Megan, love! Great to see you" She says hugging me.

"Kate! I'm glad both of you came" Steph hugs her too and smiles at us. She's a bit drunk, I can tell.

We have a Little Chat about the Party until Zayn appears and greets us. Then, Louis appears behind him and hugs me very Long and tight, then he quickly hugs Kate before he turns back again towards me.

"I'm happy you're here."

"I am too." I reply, giving him a sweet smile.

Steph disappears in the crowd with Zayn, pulling Kate with her, and here we are, just me and Louis.

"You said you want to tell me something?" I ask, not knowing what to think about it. What could it be? What would he want to tell me and why didn't he tell it on our trip to McDonalds?

"Oh, yeah. Let's go outside, somebody could hear it." He says and I'm not sure if this is sarcastic or not, I decide for not.

When we arrive outside, Louis sits on that familiar Little brick wall. White and blue lights are shining from the ground.

"So?" I ask.

"Well, I think I'll just start. When I came back from our trip, I hung out with Niall. He had just finished showering, and he was about to get ready for the Party. I was wondering, because it was a bit early for that as we usually don't get ready too much. Then, uhm, well we talked about you and-"

I Interrupt him- "Really? Why?" I try to smile but I'm confused.

"Nothing bad, he just asked where I've been and I told him I was with you"

"Oh okay" I am relieved but also a bit disappointed.

He goes on.

"Well, then I'm not sure how we came to that subject, I think he just asked if she was also there, so we talked about Kate. Niall was really curious about if I have seen her while picking you up, and then he told me, well he kinda did, but I could tell he was trying to, that he likes Kate. Yeah."

"NO!" I shout jumping off the brick wall. "Are you serious??" I ask Louis.

"Uhm, yes, why? What's wrong?" Louis seems very confused.

"Guess what, after Harry left Kate came back and we talked about the frat Party and also Niall.. Well she likes him too!" I say excited.

"Oh god, really? That's great! I didn't expect that, because for Girls, Niall's always that 'friend'-type. I guess he's always stuck in the friendzone" Louis says laughing and I can imagine why, Niall is like a Little brother to me although I don't really know him. He's just like a Baby or a puppy..

"Hey, Valentine, you know what?" Louis scoots closer to me.

"What?" I whisper.

"It's our Mission, bringing them together" he replies whispering, looking if anybody is around, he seems like he's in the mittle of a James Bond movie.

"Alright, let's go Team!" I say giving him a high five.

KATE'S P.O.V

I look across the room, he isn't there. I just pay half-Attention to Zayn who is telling me some Story about him and I don't remember the guy's Name and how they broke into some Supermarket. To be honest, I don't really care at the Moment either. I just want to see Niall.

I look again to the other side of the room and then.. OH MY GOD I CAN SEE HIM

He's making his way towards me and Steph, and 'our' Little Group, and he's talking with some blue-haired guy while he takes a bit of his drink.

He's just too hot, I can't believe that I actually fangirl about him, but how could I not? I mean, look at him, he's perfect. I wish he would notice me.

As silly as it sounds, I want to make him jealous. I quickly turn to Zayn and pretend to listen to him carefully.

"Then, her parents came back and Jeff and I ran as fast as we could!" Zayn finishes his Story, which I didn't listen to, with bursting out into laughter. I join him in his laughter.

"Oh my god,  no way!" I pretend to be shocked.

"I swear!" He says still laughing.

"You guys are crazy!" I say, I think he believes I listened to him, now I somehow feel sympathy for him, but.. well.. I don't care.

"Kate!" I hear his angel-voice saying my Name. God, I want to lick his face so bad.

MEGAN'S P.O.V

"Hey Harry" I spot him as Louis and I are on our way back inside the house.

"I'll wait inside" Louis says smiling

"What, no, you don't have to leave whenever we meet, mate" Harry says smiling, he is very polite tonight, and very nice somehow.

"Well okay" Louis replies and I know he is kinda relieved, and so am I.

"Where are the others?" Harry asks as the three of us walk inside the Frat House.

"They're all inside, Kate is here, too." Louis replies.

"Thought so" Harry shortly answers.

"See who is picked up by Mouis!" Steph shouts happily.

"Mouis?" I ask confused.

"Megan and Louis" Harry answers my question.

"First, we're not a couple and second, that sounds horrible! Like the Sound of a cow!" Louis says laughing and I agree.

"I didn't mean to call you a couple, I just wanted to shorten your names, god, don't get a Panic attack!" Steph says a bit pissed, but still laughing.

The rest of the night goes very normal, just a few drinking games, but I don't want to drink too much, so I don't join, I just talk with Louis all night Long.

"Hey, have anybody seen Niall?" A random blonde Girl asks. No one answers.

"Where's Kate?" Zayn then adds.

Louis and I look at each other and smile.

"Oh god!" He shouts laughing, obviously enjoying the fact that Niall and Kate disappeared togehter.

Thank you all for reading and commenting! Please vote and comment! I think I will update by 10 votes again, which isn't too hard to reach as I get way more reads, so please vote and share @Anotherafterstory so more People will see it! Thx love u all so much <3 xoxo

BTW my Instagram is @fackmelouis