Chapter 8

|| So guys I'm really sorry I know I haven't posted in a Million years! But I had a bad time and I didn't feel good at all sorry then.. I will try to post regurlarly now! I hope u dont hate me hehe ilyasm <3 || And Keep voting and commenting! :) xoxo

MEGAN'S P.O.V

I hear my Alarm clock buzzing. I'm still tired as hell, because I didn't get much sleep last night. I had to think about this whole Situation. I still can't believe it, am I dreaming? I couldn't Forget Harry's hope, his sadness and his hurt in his eyes when he was looking at me, talking about Tessa. How is this even possible?

I walk out of my dorm, I wasn't too motivated to get up, so I applied just a very bit of make up. Kate is still sleeping, her classes begin later than mine and I tried my best not to wake her up. I didn't tell her yet, maybe she doesn't even know about Tessa and Harry, and their Story. I mean, she would have recognized me, or Tessa, wouldn't she?

My thoughts are interrupted by the coffee man asking for my order.

"Okay, thanks." I say and grab my coffee.

"Hey, Megan." I hear a male voice behind me. It's Liam.

"Good morning, Liam." I give my best to be nice to him. I have a lot of sympathy for him.

"You remember me?" He seems surprised, but happy.

When we walk out of the store, I make sure that nobody can hear us. I don't want everybody to know about this...situation:

"Yesterday, a Girl and two Boys talked to me. I got to the girl's dorm, her Name is Steph." I tell Liam and he swallows when he hears her Name. "Zayn and Niall?" I can tell it's hard for him to talk about them. "Yep, well. They..they told me everything, Liam." he just nods and seems to think about something, so I continue.

"They also showed me a couple of photos of Tessa. I-I don't know what to say or think. It's so.." I start, but I don't find the words.

"Unbelievable." Liam finishes my sentence. I nod and we just walk for a bit, without talking.

Finally, Liam speaks. "I thought you were her. I really did."

"I know, everybody thought. I'm very sorry, it must be hard to see..uhm.."

Liam gives me a weak smile, but this time, he doesn't finish my sentence. Neither do I.

"She was a good Person, a lovely Girl with a big heart. She didn't deserve such things at all." Liam says, looking at the ground, deep in thoughts. "Life is an unfair bitch." he adds and I have to giggle. Everything I was told about Liam were so different than what he just said. I was told he is that 'good guy' and very clever. I didn't expect him to say such Thing.

He must have noticed my amusement. "I don't speak like this usually, it's just a fact." he says smiling.

We walk together to our class, I think I have a lot classes with Liam, but I'm relieved because he is very nice and I think we will get along very good.

The classes are actually good yet, I try to listen carefully, but I get distracted. I haven't told Elena yet, and I'm not sure if I will.

"Megan?" I fall out of my thoughts once more and look up. "Are you coming?" Liam asks confused. I look around, the room is empty, everyone is gone except me and Liam. I sit up quickly and apologize. "Oh yeah, of course, sorry."

When Liam and I walk out of the building, Liam decides to call his girlfriend and he hugs me for goodbye. It's strange, he feels so familiar even though I don't know him for Long.

Suddenly, I spot Harry Standing alone. When he notices me, he walks over to me. I don't want to walk away from him, even if it's uncomfortable to talk with him. I decide to stay where I am.

"Hi" he mumbles.

"Hello there. What's up? Have you been waiting for me?" I ask as cool as I can pretend.+

"Not much. Uhm basically yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. How was your class?"

Is he being protective? Over me? "Oh, good actually. How about you?"

"Boring as fuck." he says harshly, but he gives me a small smile to soften his answer.

"Hey guys" Steph says as she surprisingly joins us. Harry rolls his eyes and starts to walk away. "Bye Megan" he mumbles while turning around. I don't know what to do, but Steph runs after Harry, calling his Name.

"Harry, wait!" Steph calls.

"Shut up!" Harry shouts turning around, he seems angry, very angry. Steph stops moving, she's shocked too. A few People are watching the two, but nobody says anything.

"Would you stop acting like a jerk? It wasn't my fault! I didn't start and it wasn't my idea! None of this! You can't blame me, Harry!" she shouts with a loud, but kind of cracking voice.

"We are no friends, okay? Accept that, I don't want to see you, None of you! Don't ever talk to me Steph, I mean it." Harry's voice is threatning, full of anger. He walks away and Steph turns and walks towards me. I give her a weak smile and we begin to walk into another direction than Harry did.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to pick you up." she finally says.

"You don't have to apologize, Steph. Pick me up for what?"

"Well, nothing actually, but if you don't have any plans for tomorrow, we could go to a Party maybe? There are parties every friday night" She sounds insecure.

"Where?" I ask, not answering to her question.

"The Frat House."

"It's where Harry-" I start

"Yes, we don't have to see him. I don't think he will be there."

"Oh okay. Uhmm, I don't know if that's a good idea." I hesitate. Would this work?

"Please, Megan. You don't have anything to loose."

Why not? I like parties.

"Okay, fine." I finally agree.