Chapter 9

MEGAN'S P.O.V

I asked Kate to join me and Steph at the Party and she agreed after I somehow talked her into it. When we get ready, we hear Music and Dance crazy.

"Oh this one is my favourite!" She shouts when the first lyrics of 'We like to party' by Inna start.

While I get into my Dress, I think again about Tessa. I wonder if the People there will expect me to be like her. I still don't know too much about her, but I can tell she was a smart Girl and loved to study. I was told that she wore Long skirts, which I don't wear at all. I think I Dress more 'modern' than her, although she changed her style when she was together with Harry.

I wear a short, black Dress, which has only 1 sleeve. It Looks pretty sweet, but also sexy. Kate decides to wear a pink one. With her blonde hair, she Looks like a barbie, but very beautiful. I'm somehow jealous, but I don't care, I don't look bad either.

Kate and I want to drive with our own car, so we can leave whenever we want. Just in case.

Kate drives down the street until the big Frat House appears.

"Whoa" she says and I giggle.

We walk towards the house and I call Steph. No answer. Great.

I'm about to call her again, but I hear her already shouting my Name.

"Hey, Megan! So happy to see you babe!" She says hugging me and Kate.

"Hello, I'm Steph" she says looking at Kate, smiling. Steph is very friendly although her appearance doesn't seem so.

"I'm Kate" Kate answers. Then, the two of them have a Little small talk while we walk into the house. I'm chatting with Niall and Zayn. There's another guy, I don't know him, but he introduces himself as Tristan, Steph's boyfriend. He seems really nice, too. Not what you usually think of People who are covered in Tattoos. No prejudices.

"The living room?" Zayn asks and everybody in the round nods. We walk into a big room, I can't see too much of it, there are just too many People. I see a cute Boy lying on the laps of two girls on the Couch. When he notices our Little Group, he jumps off and runs towards us. He must be Steph's friend as well.

"I thought you guys wouldn't come!" He says smiling

"Would we miss a Party?" Niall says giggling and everybody laughs. When the Boy Looks at me and Kate, he smiles and hugs us. He smells like alcohol and cigarettes, but yet good somehow.

"Hey girls! I'm Louis."

"I'm Megan, this is Kate."

"So, you're new here?" He asks handing us two red Cups with some orange drink in it. I look at Kate waiting for her to answer, but she's in a conversation with Niall and another black haired Boy.

"I'm new, Kate isn't." I answer finally

"Thought so, I must have noticed such a Beauty like you" I blush and thank him.

I'm not very good at taking compliments actually, it's always kinda awkward.

Then, I hear some girl's voice yelling Louis' Name and he smiles at me before turning around and following the female voice.

Kate turns at me again and I see her empty Hands.

"You already finished your drink?" I ask laughing but she shakes her head.

"I'm not drinking" She answers. Wow. I didn't expect that from such a pretty and cool Girl.

For me, drinking is okay until I don't drink too much. I don't want to do anything too awkward which I won't remember the next day, I know my limits.

The Party is actually very cool, I meet a lot of new people, they are very nice and cool. I didn't expect to find friends so early in college. But...I'm not even sure if Steph is my friend. Is she?

"I'm really happy you're here, honestly." My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by Louis pointing my shoulder. I give him a smile and nod.

"Wanna go outside? It's better to talk there" He asks. Uhm, why not? I ask myself.

"Sure" I say into his ear over the loud Music and follow him outside.

We sit down on a Little brick wall in front of the house, both with our red cups, I think These red cups are a clichee to every american party, aren't they?

"It's so loud in there" Louis starts the conversation and then, we talk about a lot of things. He's really nice, nicer than I thought he would be. He is really friendly and has a great smile, his smile is so childish, so full of joy and the way his eyes light up everytime he smiles makes me somehow happy.

"Hey" I suddenly hear a meanwhile familiar, dark and raspy voice.

It's Harry.