Chapter 11

|| HEY GUYS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I WON'T UPDATE UNTIL THIS CHAPTER HAS AT LEAST 10 VOTES! I DON'T WANT TO SOUND ANNOYING, BUT I REALLY LOVE WRITING THIS AND IT TAKES TIME SO I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU COULD JUST VOTE FOR IT! THX FOR READING ILY xoxo ||

HARRY'S P.O.V

I'm Scrolling through my phone, looking at the old Pictures of the love of my life. I took Pictures of her when she didn't notice, a lot of Pictures actually.

I know it's not the best now to look at These Pictures, but I just have to. I can't even say if my heart breaks with every Picture, or if it fixes. I'm just too numb.

Numb, that's it.

MEGAN'S P.O.V

I'm pretty surprised when I recognize Louis' voice asking how I am.

"I'm fine, thanks. What about you?" I press my ear against my shoulder trying not to let my phone fall, while I pull some folders out of my bag.

"My head hurts a bit, but whatever. College life." Louis says, and I can tell he is smiling right now. He has this smile which makes your heart warm up automatically.

"Yeah, I guess. How's Niall doing? He's been pretty drunk last night." I ask, and the Pictures of Tessa come again in my mind when I think about the Picture Steph took from the small Group, including me.

"He will get over it. Well, uhm, I wondered if.. you know..uhm, if you want to hang out?" Louis asks. I'm a bit surprised by his question, but why not? He has been really nice and good Company.

"Hang out?"

"Yeah, you know, just hanging out sometimes." His voice seems a bit embarassed, but it's somehow cute.

"Sure, how about later?" I ask and he seems relieved.

"Yeah, cool. I'll pick you up in an hour, okay?"

"Okay, see you then" I say and end the call. I still look at my phone and smile for a moment.

"Hey, Smiley." Kate teases as she walks in.

I must look like a fool, Standing here in my dorm, looking at my phone and smiling all alone.

"This woman, I didn't know who she was, but I could tell it was important. I just thought it would be the best if I let you two talk alone."

"Yeah, thank you again." I say to my only friend who isn't related to this whole Tessa Story.

For the following 40 minutes, I tell her everything. Everything about Tessa and Steph and Harry, everything I was told. About the Pictures, that we look the same, and even Louis' call. At the end of my Long speech, Kate's mouth is dropped open.

"Oh god!" She moans. "That's... oh.. I can't find words for it. It's crazy."

"It is" I say smiling.

Then, I check the time. I have still 20 minutes until Louis will arrive, so I put on a casual Makeup on, a Little powder, blush and a thin Eyeliner and Mascara. I Change into my dark Jeans and a large, Grey Sweater. Is this even a date? I think not.

When Louis knocks on the door, I am ready and Kate is already gone. She said she had to get something from the store.

"Are you hungry? I'm starving" Louis says as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"McDonalds?" I ask and he nods.

"Classic." I add and smile.

______________________________________________________________