Chapter 2

MEGAN'S P.O.V

When Elena and I look for my dorm, I'm very excited, and a bit nervous, because I just hope I don't get into a dorm with someone who will hate me. I don't want to be stuck with a psycho, that happened to one of my friends. That would be the worst. Anyway, I hope my new roommate will like me.

"Hello?" I ask stepping in the small dorm, followed by Elena. I look at her, then turn around again. I walk in and see a Girl sitting on one of the beds. When she notices us, she smiles and stands up. "Hi" She mumbles.

"Hey, I'm Megan, your new roommate."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kate." She is very pretty. She has blonde hair, very light blonde actually, and her tips get from rosa to pink. She has a perfect face, I bet a lot of Boys fall for her.

"So, it's your first day here, isn't it?" She adds

"Yeah, yours?"

"No, no. It's my second Semester now." She says unpacking a bag. She must have been at home during the Holidays.

"Oh" I say and smile. Then I notice Elena next to me again. "Oh, sorry, this is my sister, Elena."

Elena's smile is big and Kate's too.

"Hi, I'm Kate"

After about 20 minutes, Elena stands up and says "So, Girls, I'll leave now." I stand up and follow her to the door. She hugs me tightly and says jokingly "Enjoy College, bitch". I smile and hear Kate shouting a short "Goodbye Elena!" before my sister leaves.

Elena is a few years older than me, and she was always that Girl who was invited to every Party. She's very popular and a lot of Boys like her.

Kate and I continue chatting a bit before she decides to take a shower and I am left alone in the room. I finish unpacking and lay on my bed when I'm finished. I like Kate already, she seems very nice, and normal. No psycho.

I walk over the Campus to discover it a bit, and I spot a Little coffe shop. I decide to walk in and grab a coffee. In the Corner of the shop, I see a Girl with shiny red hair. Her red hair is shines bright, that's why I'm distracted for a Moment. I can see that she has a lot of Tattoos, but somehow I like that. She Looks pretty tough. When she Looks up from her phone, her mouth Drops open. I look around, who is she looking at? Me? No way, she doesn't even know me. I grab my Cup and walk out of the store. I look back and see that Girl still staring at me. I can tell she is about to follow me, but it seems as if she's frozen. She doesn't move, she just stands there and Looks at me in a strange, a very strange, way.

Who is she?