Chapter 5

MEGAN'S P.O.V

While Kate and I share a burger and frites at the bar, I tell her what happened today. I tell her how this Boy called me Tessa and how confused the both of us were.

"Oh god, such a maniac!" She says laughing.

"Yeah..but he seemed so..shocked, and desperate. And also kinda disappointed when he saw it was me."

"Uhm, maybe you look like that Girl from behind. Or maybe he had one of those psycho-attacks, because you're new. Maybe it was some effect in his brain." Kate says shurring, as if it was the most normal Thing on earth.

I don't tell Kate about that red-haired Girl in the coffee shop, I don't know why actually, I just don't.

___________

The next morning, I make my way to literature. When I step in, there are a few more People than yesterday.

I walk past the front row, because I don't really want to sit right in front of the teacher. When I pass, I see a guy watching me carefully. He's nearly staring at me.

What's wrong with all those People here??? Is that something they do with new People, staring at them until they get uncomfortable?

I sit down and pull my book out of my bag. Suddenly, I see a shadow in front of me. I look up and that Boy stands in front of me, the one from the first row.

"H-Hello" he mumbles.

"Hi?" I say confused.

"Sorry for asking, but.. what's your Name?"

"Megan"

"Is that your real Name? You know you can tell me."

What the? "Uhm, yes. I'm Megan Valentine." I repeat.

"Liam" He says hugging me. Why is this guy so nice to me?

____________________

After literature, I make my way to my dorm. When I arrive, Kate isn't in it.

After a bit of work, I leave 20 minutes earlier for my next class, because I want to grab a coffee and eat some Food.

I walk out of the Sandwich shop, and my shoulder is tapped. Again. Why does everyone that?

"Hello?" A guy's voice sounds as I turn around. I thought it was that Boy with curly hair again, maybe to apologize, but it's not.

"Hi" I say smiling.

"I-I just wanted to see you myself." The guy says and I spot the red-haired Girl behind him.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, uhm.. is it you?"

"My Name is Megan." I mumble, I can tell they are looking for that Tessa.

"Jesus" he says and his eyes widen.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you" I say staring at my Hands.

The Boy doesn't reply, I just see the Girl behind him getting teary eyes.

"C-Can I help you..somehow?" I ask. Both of them are smiling as I say that.

They look at each other before the Girl asks me: "Can..can you come with us?"

I still don't get what they want from me. "Uhm.. I have classes.." I mumble truthfully. Their faces Change from relief to sadness.

"But maybe I can meet you after?" I continue and they light up again.

_________

When I walk out of the class, I spot the two from today immediately. But there is another Boy with them, he Looks really good, but the Boys are covered in Tattoos, just as the Girl. The "new" boy's eyes widen when he see me. Again, I'm thinking What?

I give them a weak smile when I arrive them, not sure what to say.

"Hi...Megan" the Girl greets me.

We walk to a place, the girl's dorm, if I understood right.

During the walk, all of them look at me the whole time. I feel uncomfortable, but I don't say anything. When we arrive in front of a big door of Wood, and the Girl opens it after looking at me a last time.

STEPH'S P.O.V

When I, Megan, Niall and Zayn walk into my dorm, we all sit on my bed. Since Tessa...uhm left, I got a dorm by my own.

Then, I start to tell her everything, but how could I start best?

I explain how I met Tessa, everything with Harry, how he changed, Molly, how he fell in love with Tessa, and finally what happened in the bar that night, how Tessa left and how she died.

Although I'm pretty sure that the Girl in front of me is Tessa, pretending to have another identity, she promises me that she is Megan Valentine.

MEGAN'S P.O.V

The Girl who introduced herself as Steph, tells me a Long, Long Story. It's about that searched Tessa.

The Story is so weird, so sad and so unusual. It seems so... unreal. Is she really serious? Or is she fooling me?

By her sad Expression I decide to believe her. The way she speaks, so desperate, sad and hurt.

"But.. why do you tell me this? I didn't even know that Girl.." I say.

I feel poor for that Girl, her virginity was taken by a guy, just for a bet. Harry is his Name, and I somehow can tell he was the guy who turned me around that one day.

"B-Because..uhm..you." Steph starts, but she doesn't finish.

"You should see it yourself." The blonde guy, Niall I think, continues for Steph.

Steph Hands me a paper, but when I turn it around, it's a photo.

Oh my god, I know this Girl.

I know Tessa.