Chapter 7

|| SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING :( I HOPE U DONT HATE ME BUT I WAS ON HOLIDAY AND DIDNT HAVE WIFI :( SORRY SORRY SORRY <3 I WILL UPDATE MORE THE NEXT DAYS I PROMISE !!! ||

HARRY'S P.O.V

Jesus, she's back! Or am I dreaming? Am I dead and see her in heaven? I can't tell, honestly. Since Tessa, the love of my life, left to kill herself, I have felt numb. Completely numb, my Body, my Soul, my heart and my mind, I didn't feel anything in myself, nothing alive was in there.

But she's back.

MEGAN'S P.O.V

"Harry?" I ask as the tall Boy doesn't answer. He just stands there, in shock, completely shocked by me. "Tessa" he whispers. I sigh and shake my head slowly. A questioned Expression appears on his face.

"My..my Name is Megan." I stutter.

"No, Tessa" he mumbles.

"You are Harry right? I'm sorry, I'm not Tessa, I'm Megan." I repeat.

"No..no.." he whispers, and I can tell he's more talking to himself than to me. He Looks up at me with teary eyes, oh god.

"Can I come in?" I ask because I don't want him to start crying. He just nods and walks towards the big bed. He sits down and folds his arms in front of his head, then looking at me again.

"I'm sorry if this.. somehow hurts you" I mumble

"What..I mean, how is this possible?" He says ignoring my question. He has still red and teary eyes, he seems so hurt.

"I..I don't know, honestly. I'm not relative to her, well I guess. Your friends, Steph Niall and Za-" I start but he doesn't let me finish.

"They aren't my friends."

"Oh, sorry." This is really uncomfortable.

"Well, not anymore. What did they say?" I'm a bit confused by him, but I continue.

"They showed me a Picture, no two, of... uhm.." I stutter, I don't know if I should really tell him, maybe it was wrong to come here.

"Her." He answers for me.

"Yeah.. They told me your..Story. The Story of you two."

Harry's face darkens and the first tears are rolling down his cheek. "I'm the reason" he says.

"I am responsible for her death. I made this to her." he says and seems deep in his thoughts. I don't really know what to say, so I just say: "I'm sorry for your loss." A weak smile appears under Harry's tears, but it disappears as quickly as it came.

"You look like her, exactly. Expect the hair." he says, but he doesn't look at me, he Looks down at the light Brown floor.

I nod. "I know. It's so scary." I say and Harry laughs. "It is. You're beautiful, you know that right?" he says smiling and I blush. I know he only says that because I look like Tessa, but I don't care.

"When I saw you on the Campus, I thought you were.." he starts, but somethings keeps him from continuing. "Her?" I end the sentence for him and he nods.

"I-I know. I don't really know why I came here, I just wanted you to know that I'm.. uhm me, and everything." I mumble and I wonder how stupid this must Sound.

"Thank you for coming, really." Harry says surprisingly. I just smile, and we sit there, he on his large bed, and me on a chair in front of a table. We don't speak, it seems like we just have to realize what is really going on. It must be hard for him seeing me, because he sees his dead girlfriend, who killed herself because of him. I still wonder about the Person Tessa, how she was, spoke and everything.

After about 10 minutes without talking, I break the silence. "Could you..tell me something? About her?" I ask, but I immediately regret it. His heart must be breaking whenever he thinks about her, why should I ask him to talk to her? I'm so stupid. I jump off the chair and walk towards the door.

"Sorry, really. I..I didn't think about what I was saying. I didn't mean to hurt you or to be curious, sorry. I should go now."

When I almost reach the door, Harry stands up and raises his arm. "No, it's okay. Really, you don't have to apologize. Would you like to go into a cafe? I think you should know about her" he says with a weak smile. "This whole.. Situation is so crazy, it should be talked about." he adds.

When we sit down and order some coffee, Harry clears his throat and Looks at me.

"So...Megan. I guess I will just start, okay?" he asks and I nod.

"Tessa was beautiful, smart and funny. She always made me laugh.. She was so innocent and unexperienced. It was so sweet to watch her make those experiences. We were not a perfect couple, not at all. We did fight a lot, half of our time, but I always enjoyed it somehow. The way she shouted at me and how her face turned in an angry Expression. She was still so sweet. She loved novels, oh yea she did. She was so thankful and nice, you just couldn't hate her. She wasn't one of those popular arrogant Girls. She was kinda shy and very natural. When I met her the first time, she didn't wear any Makeup. Only later she started with it."

The whole time Harry speaks, I watch him carefully. The way his eyes lighten up when he mentions her Name makes me smile. I can tell he loved her, and he still does. He seems so broken, so sad but so in love because of that Girl. She was or is something Special to him, I'm sure about that.

The following hour, Harry tells me a lot of things about Tessa and what they have been through together. After another coffee, we go back to the Campus and Harry brings me to my dorm.

He asks to hug me, he is insecure, but I think that's sweet. I step into the dorm and hear Harry's car drive away.