Chapter 4

MEGAN'S P.O.V

I don't know what to answer, so I just stay quiet. Who is this Boy? He Looks a bit scary, he has a lot of Tattoos and two rings in his face, and why did he tell me uhm... was it Tammy?

"Tessa" he says again. Oh right, Tessa.

"Where have you been? I-I thought.." he says as I don't answer. I don't want him to Keep Holding me, but I'm too afraid to step away.

"I think you're changing me with someone." I finally mumble and take a step backwards, but he immediately follows me.

"I would never Change you with someone Tessa." his eyes darken and he is still whispering.

"Sorry, I'm not Tessa." I say and walk away as quickly as I can. I look back and see him sinking on the ground. What was that?

HARRY'S P.O.V

***FLASHBACK***

I'm in the frat house again. Since.. everything happened, I just couldn't be alone. Not in that appartment, our appartment, not in any appartment either. So, here I am again.

I'm in the living room of the frat house, watching TV when I suddenly hear loud footsteps.

"No, I have to talk with him!" I hear a girl's voice shouting. It sounds so familiar, but I can't figure it out directly, until I see her, Standing in front of me.

It's Steph.

I haven't talked to her since Molly told Tessa about the bet. I talked to None of them. I was alone, alone for three months, my heart was torn out of my chest.

"What are you doing he-" I begin to ask harshly, but Steph Interrupts me.

"She's here. I saw her." I see her eyes tearing up.

"Who?" I ask, I know exactly who she is talking about, but I can't believe her words.

"Who?" I ask again, even shouting.

Steph doesn't say anything, but she forms the word "Tessa" with her lips. I sink back to the Sofa, catching for air. I shake my head.

"No, she is.." I start but somehow I can't finish.

"I saw her, Harry. I swear by god I saw her!" Steph shouts, tears are rolling down her red cheeks.

___________________

I'm on the Campus, making my way to literature.

Steph has told me where she met Tessa, I still can't believe it. She explains how she looked. So, everything was a lie? Her death, her funeral? The tears of her Family even?

But it seems Logical, pretending to be dead, so that nobody will ever search for you. It was an easy way to get rid of me, Steph and everyone and everything here. I bet she started a new life, trying to Forget her past.

But why is she back? Maybe she thinks enough time is over, so nobody will recognize her?

My thoughts are interrupted by a Girl. She is beautiful and walks past me.

Oh god, it is Tessa.

I couldn't really see her face, but I can tell it's her.

She's back.

I run after her, shouting for her, but she's ignoring me. Must be hard to pretend not knowing me, not knowing about anything. After a few minutes, I finally reach her and whirl her around.

I loose my breath when I see it, I see her: It's Tessa, hundred percent.

She Looks a bit different, she has light Brown hair, but the same blue eyes, blue as the ocean.

She thought with a different make up, I wouldn't recognize her, didn't she?

"Tessa" I say, gasping.

MEGAN'S P.O.V

When Kate and I get into the bar she spoke off,we make our way directly to a small red Couch. Nobody in the bar Looks at me in a strange way, Luckily.