Invisible( Jack Frost x reader)

You sat on the cold snow as you stared at the night sky. You'd always admired the stars, you loved how they all shined despite the darkness that surrounded them. " you know a girl like you shouldn't be out at this time" you looked at the source of the voice yet you found none. You heard a sigh " I guess you don't believe in me either."

" w-who are you?" You muttered as you tried finding the source of the voice once again." I'm he who makes it snow ,  I am he who no one can see... But some people just call me Jack frost" you nodded " why can't I see you?"

Jack smiled yet you couldn't see that smile of his for he was invisible to your eyes. " because you don't believe in me" you furrowed your brows "but I do believe in you otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you" he chuckled " the thing is you don't truly believe in me, your conscious believes that this is all a dream that I'm not real. Anyways , what's your name?" " Y/n l/n"

" a pretty name for a pretty girl" you blushed as he chuckled " so what are you doing out here at this time?" A small smile crept onto your lips " ever since I was little I'd come out here at night to watch the stars, they say it's when they shine most" he smiled , watching your eyes twinkle with joy.

" you know, despite the fact that you're invisible and you could simply be a voice in my head it's nice talking to you" he chuckled " you're not so bad either, most people would've freaked out and ran away"

" yeah well I'm not like most people" you muttered as he faced you, yet you wouldn't notice since he was still invisible to you . " I know" he muttered as he twirled a strand of your hair in his finger. Your eyes widened at the sight for you could not see the figure that was twirling your hair.

You chuckled " for a voice that's in my head you seem like an actual person, as if you were real" he chuckled " but I am real" you turned your head to the direction where you thought he'd be. " what are you?" You muttered as you reached out your hand placing it where his cheek would be.

" like I said I am he who makes snow" he chuckled as he gazed into your e/c ( eye color) orbs  yet this action was once again unnoticed by you " prove it" you muttered as he sighed and twirled his finger making a small snowflake . You stared in awe as he smiled at your reaction. He then made a heart shaped flake as you stared at it in wonder while a blush crept onto your cheeks.

You felt something hold your hand as you smiled . " even if you're not real, I think this is one of my favorite moments" he smiled as he cupped your cheek " you're my favorite moment" your furrowed your brows in confusion as he chuckled.

" even if you don't remember we've met before, when you were younger. Even then you couldn't seen me you were convinced I was just your imaginary friend but every moment we had despite the fact that I was invisible to you were real to me, they were the moments I cherished the most."

Your eyes widened as you remembered what you thought had been your imaginary friend. " t-that was you?" He nodded despite the fact that you couldn't see him " yes" he sighed as he caressed your cheek. " you're so beautiful y/n"

You blushed as you looked away " can you answer something for me ?" You nodded " If I'm not real, how can you feel my hand on your face? How can you feel my hand as I held yours? How can you you believe what I say yet still not believe in me?" You shook your head " I d-don't k-know" he placed his lips on yours as your eyes widened and you felt your cheeks warm at the sudden contact. His lips departed yours as he sighed " how can you feel my lips if I'm not real?"

You stared at the boy in front of you, he had white hair and was wearing a blue hoodie " J-Jack?" " yes?" A smile spread across your face as you hugged the boy in front of you " I can see you!" He chuckled at your enthusiasm " I told you I was real" you placed your lips on his as his eyes widened at your sudden actions but then melted into the sweet gesture . Once your lips the departed he placed his forehead on yours " I love you y/n always have and always will" you smiled as you cupped one of his cheeks " and I love you invisible boy" 

I know it's cheesy but hope you guys enjoyed it don't forget to vote/ comment and send a request ,it can be an anime character , creepypasta, tv series character , celeb, video game character etc.. \(^_^)/