Kirito x reader

You were a gamer to say the least. You'd played it all from Call of duty to legend of Zelda. By now most of those games were a piece of cake for you, however when you found out about sword art online you felt intrigued. You wanted to play that game as soon as the trailer came out. You could not only pass the game but you could be in the game, literally. You saw SAO as a challenge and as one that you gladly took.

Of course you hadn't been expecting the whole if you die, you die in real life and the you can't leave unless you pass the game thing but such is life. Unlike most of the players  you were fascinated by the game. There were a few times when you almost died but a mysterious man had saved you. You didn't know who the man was for you were unconscious or almost unconscious whenever he came to save you. You were curious as to who he was however finding out who he was wasn't particularly simple seeing as it could be any man in SAO.

How did you know it was a man? Well when you were losing consciousness you caught a slight glimpse of him and could tell he was a man not only by body but also by the voice. Sadly you couldn't see his face well. You sighed as you sat beneath a tree. You loved to sit there and watch the sunset. Not only was it calm and soothing but it also let you think about things .

Anyways there you were thinking until a voice soon interrupted you " Mind if I sit there?" You shrugged " you can sit wherever you want , I mean if you're gonna be trapped here might as well be comfortable" he chuckled lightly and sat besides you, your eyes never leaving the sunset. " So what brings you here?" " you're very talkative, aren't you?" he shrugged " If I'm gonna be trapped here might as well make friends" you chuckled " good game my friend good game, the irony that we're actually in a game"

He chuckled lightly " I'm Kirito" you smiled lightly " I'm Y/n, nice to meet you Kirito-kun" he stared at you in awe. Now that he wasn't fighting for your life he could see how beautiful you truly were from your e/c eyes to your h/c locks. " It's beautiful,isn't it?" You stared at the orangish colored sky and smiled.

" yes it is" However Kirito unlike you was staring as something entirely different, he was staring at you. " You know? I wish I could stay here forever, this world is.....Perfect . It's the only place where I feel like myself, the only place where I'm actually good at something" you sighed " you must think I'm crazy" he shook his head " to want what's perfect doesn't make you crazy it simply makes you ambitious"

You turned your head to stare at the boy you'd become so fond in these past few minutes. You stared at his coat as your eyes widened " y-y-ou're the one that saved me?"  "The one and only" you wrapped your arms around him, both of you now lying on the grass. " Arigato,Arigato, Arigato, I honestly can't thank you enough for what you did. Is there anything you'd like absolutely anything ?" You opened your inventory showing the many stuff you'd gained, Kirito chuckled " It's fine you don't need to give me anything" you shook your head " Kirito-kun you save my life, doing you a favor is the least I could do"

" well there is one thing I want..." Your eyes lit up " what is it?!" He chuckled and patted your head " calm down" you playfully rolled your eyes " just tell me" he sighed " fine if you really want to know. What I want is to go on a date with you" your eyes widened while your cheeks flushed "a-a d-date w-with me?"

He shrugged "you're the one that promised to get it but it's fine i-" you frantically shook your head "n-no it's fine I'll go on the date with you" you diverted your gaze from his blue orbs and stare at the ground. Your cheeks now fully red.

He smiled from ear to ear placing a quick peck on your lips " Meet me here tomorrow at 7 o' clock." He placed another kiss to your forehead and left, leaving you a blushing and smiling mess. It would be your first date. Little did you know that after that one date, many more followed and with that cane a proposal from a certain mysterious saviour.

Hope you guys liked it, comment whether I should make a oneshot of the date. Sorry for not being able to update during weekends, I still don't have wifi at home because I recently moved to Chile so I publish them at school.