L x reader part 2

You spun on your chair while giggling. L shook his head as if disappointed yet the small smile that spread across his face proved otherwise. You stopped spinning, yet you felt as if you hadn't stopped as if everything was spinning. L chuckled lightly while watching you, he would have already finished all his paper work if it hadn't been for you. It was as if you were a magnet and he were a mere staple. 

After the incident that happened a few years ago, you began living with L for you had nowhere else to go besides you trusted the raven haired man. As time went by you and L became closer, it was only logical for that to happen seeing as he cared for you the moment his eyes landed on you, you smiled at the thought.

Once you had calmed down from your spin and you were no longer dizzy you faced the raven haired male " ne, L-kun do you still care about me?" He was surprised by the question, of course he cared about you, he always had and always would however he cared a little more about what could happen to you lately and it wasn't because of a friendly love or brotherly love. The love he had for you was a love a husband has for his wife, yet he didn't know whether you felt the same.

For all he knew, you could see him as a best friend or brother , nothing more nothing less." Of course I care about you, we're friends aren't we?" You mentally winced at the word friend, that  meant that he practically put you into the friend zone already without having told him your true feelings.

Instead of showing how you felt, you gave him a warm smile, he smiled back at you making you mentally curse him for being so cute. You fiddled with your fingers while trying to hide the evident blush on your cheeks. You looked at the  ground debating whether you should finally tell him about your true feelings towards him. You opened your mouth to speak but no words came out " what is it?" L muttered, you jolted slightly unaware that the raven haired man had still been staring at you "nani?"

He tilted his head, his gaze never leaving yours " you were about to say something but then you didn't, which can only mean you decided not to because of the reaction I may have when you do say it, so what is it that's so bad that you think I'll react negatively"most people would've been freaked out by his words or shocked, some would even feel a sense of admiration towards L but for you, dealing with that, with him had become normal. " so, what is it? Have I done something to make you feel uncomfortable? Is it because I ate your icecream? That's it,isn't it?" You shake your head " no, L it's not- wait did you just say you ate my icecream, my icecream?" L chuckled nervously " you're simply hearing things, I'd never do that"

"L..." He laughs nervously " well would you look at the time. I have to go, bye  Y/n" he nervously walks away "wait !not so fast"Instinctively, you tackle him to the ground, he blushes furiously while you tilt your head in confusion. " did you really eat my icecream because if you did and you would have been someone else I would've murdered you, but since you're L I'll let this slide meanwhile I get at least 3 tubs of ice cream and they have to be ( favourite ice cream flavor), you hear me, Lawliet?" He does nothing but stare into your eyes, almost as if he were in a trance " L..?" He inches closer to your face while a blush dusts your cheeks.

" W-what are you doing?" He says nothing, just moves closer to you, 'could it be that he-? No,he couldn't, right?' You are soon cut short by a pair of lips on your own, you close your eyes, enjoying every bit of the sweet and passionate kiss. Once you break apart for air, L places his forehead on yours and smiles  while caressing your cheek.

you chuckle " you still owe me my 3 tubs of ice cream , Lawliet" he chuckles and pecks your lips " I love you, you ice cream lover" you giggle " and I love you, you ice cream thief"