Tsundere!Ilumi Zoldyck x reader

You were currently pondering, what were you pondering about? Different ways to find out whether Illumi felt the same way you did. The task was incredibly difficult for not only were Illumi's emotions unreadable but he was also known to be a tsundere or so most people thought he was.

You were one of those people. You see Illumi's behavior towards most people was.....Peculiar to say the least, and by peculiar I mean that it basically seemed as if he hated every living thing. However like most tsunderes he had a soft spot for someone, that someone was you however you were completely unaware of such facts hence the pondering.

"Why are tsunderes so damn difficult to decipher ?" You sigh and flopped on the couch. " can you keep it down?" You quickly scrambled to a sitting position with wide eyes,shocked that said tsundere had been there.  "nani?! When did you get here?!" He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed" I've been here the entire time, you're simply too much of a baka to notice"  " I am not a baka, damnit!" You puffed your cheeks while he simply rolled his eyes " oi, baka can't you see I'm trying to read?" 

You sweat dropped "what did I just say?"  He clicked his tongue "Just shut up you baka, I unlike you actually have something to do " you rolled your eyes " To you everyone but you is a baka, I swear It's literally as if you hate everyone and when I say everyone I mean every living thing even the slightest insect manages to annoy you" he rolled his eyes "haven't you ever considered that maybe just maybe you guys are the annoying brats here?"

" no, such thoughts never crossed my mind want to know why? Because the only annoying brat here is you and if I annoy you so damn much I might as well leave!" You huffed and stood up from the couch only to have someone grab your wrist " what do you want, damnit?!" A slight blush tinted his cheeks " I-I... I'm sorry" you furrowed your brows " nani?"

" I said I'm sorry, damnit. Don't make me say it again" his cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red making you grin " what was that? Illumi the tsundere  who hates everyone said sorry" you fake gasped " My hearing must be wrong" he diverted his gaze to the ground and blushed an even deeper shade.

" tcht ( no Levi jokes, please) I said it didn't I? So can you  stop being such a pain in the ass" you held up a recorder while proudly smirking . His eyes widened making you giggle " you can say anything you want tsun tsun but I have this baby to keep me covered" you put play,the phrases 'I'm sorry ' and ' I said it,didn't I?' Sounding over and over again like a broken record. Making your smirk grow wider.

" how about we make a deal Illumi-kun? You tell me whether you like anyone and if you do who you like and no one will ever have to hear about this" you put play on the record for emphasis. He snorted and crossed his arms " why are you asking something like that anyways?" You shrugged  " I'm curious " he stared at you for a moment debating whether to accept your deal or not.

" fine, I'll tell you just give me the damn recorder" you shook your head " not so fast, first you have to say who you like" a slight blush covered his cheeks while he clicked his tongue once again " you're so annoying, you know that?" You waved him off " yeah, yeah whatever. Now speak" he stared at you for a while, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

" Iloveyou"  you furrowed your brows " nani? Gomen, I couldn't understand you" he sighed " I said I love you, damnit" his cheeks were now a dark shade of red making you giggle. You wrapped your arms around him and nuzzled your face in his neck " I'm so glad you said that" he shyly wrapped his arms around you, making you giggle.

" I love you too, My little tsun tsun" his heart skipped a beat at those words however like every Tsundere there was no evidence of this but his very own heart. " I am not a tsundere, damnit.... Besides I'm taller than you!" You giggled " whatever you say.... Tsun tsun" he sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose "you're such an annoying brat" you giggled " that's such a tsun tsun thing to say"

He groaned making you laugh. You cupped his cheek  with one hand and placed your lips on his. You placed your other hand on his chest where his heart was and smiled.

His heart beat had increased.

I honestly don't know about this one  *sighs* , hopefully it was good and you guys liked it , also excuse my shitty writing >_<. This was requested by the amazing @yvetfs.

I also wanted to say that if you want you can also request something for the reader
For example:

-Anime character x kuudere!reader

-Anime character x childish!reader