Asano Gakushuu x reader

You roll your eyes at the comments people were making of you. They were either pitiful or malicious towards you there was no in between. You y/n l/n had been the best in your class however the military considered that such skills would somehow be useful to kill a certain experiment therefore you had to be transferred to the E class whether you liked it or not. Despite the many comments people would say about you, you didn't care, it was your last day in the main building after all. After that you'd only go there for assemblies and such.

You quickly made your way to your class until a hand covered your mouth, you gasped while you were practically dragged outside the building. You thrashed and turned until a voice snapped you out of your thoughts " godamnit Y/n! Stop moving, it's just me" he moved his hand making you scowl at him" what the hell Asano? A hi how are you would've been nice, you know?" He grinned " yeah well that wouldn't have been original now, wouldn't it?" You pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed " anyways, what do you want?" " listen I know there's no way you could've ended in the end class, even if you would have gotten only 10's this semester you would have still had a high enough score to be in class A, I did the math. So why are you going to the end class? What is truly going on in there?" You rolled your eyes " we get wasted ( note the sarcasm). Of course!we study what else would we do?" He placed his hand on the wall besides your head, practically encaging you ." Don't lie to me,y/n.." You try to move him but to no avail " godamnit Ass-ano, I swear nothing's going on. Now if you excuse me" you tried going away once again but to no avail.

You sigh" Asano-kun, I'll be late for class" his heart flutters at the nickname that you used to call him when you were both little. " I remember the first time you called me that" he chuckles, a small smile forming on his lips " We were playing... Pirates, was it?" You nod while staring at him with eyes of admiration " I can't believe you still remember that" a grin forms on his face " well I do have a perfect memory" you playfully roll your eyes " besides how can I forget? That was and still is one of my favorite moments " you smile while poking his cheek "d'aww Asano-kun is so cheesy" his cheeks become a rosy pink making you giggle. " ne, remember that time I had fallen on the snow and I had panicked because I couldn't stand up due to the weight all the coats had been causing so you lied down besides me and taught me how to do snow angels" he smiles " I remember, gosh you cried so loud back then" you playfully smack his arm " shut up" he caresses your cheek and sighs " why do you have to go to the end class?"

You place your hand on his own and move it , a frown replacing your smile "what's wrong with me being in the end class ? They're genuinely nice people or so Kayano has told me" he sighs " so what? they're still dumb freaks besides that's not what I'm sad about..." You scowl while crossing your arms "then what is it, huh mr.I'mtoogoodforeveryoneelse?" He lets out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding " because you're leaving, and I'm gonna miss you, what's so wrong about that?"

You place your hand on his forehead as if to check his temperature "what are you doing" " checking your temperature,of course. The Asano I know would never say such things" He moves your hand away from his forehead and intertwines your fingers, a slight blush appearing on your cheeks. He sighs " why do you have such a bad view of me?" You divert your gaze and look at the ground.

" I only have the view you've been showing to the world.." He tilts your chin with his other hand. Your e/c orbs meeting with his lilac ones.

Soft lips meet with yours, at first you try to break from the kiss but to no avail. Instead of scowling and slapping him, you melt into the kiss placing your arms around his neck. Asano smirks making you chuckle. He was still the same Asano despite his soft side for you.

Once you broke apart he had a grin from ear to ear making you giggle. " you look like chesire cat, well either that or a psychopath" he chuckles lightly " maybe I'm both" you smile at him and caress his cheek " well in that case I should run"

" maybe you should" he gets closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist " but I won't" he tilts his head, his smirk still plastered across his face" why not?" Your eyes drift from his lips to his lilac orbs " because maybe I love said psychopath" he places his forehead on yours and chuckles "Be the Bonnie to my Clyde" you giggle " with pleasure, Asano-kun"