Jack Vessalius x reader

You wander through the forest, while smiling. You loved nature except for an insect or two but despite that you still loved to go for walks in the woods. However there was more than one reason as to why you went so often. One of them was Jack Vessalius. You'd always heard of him for he was a noble however you never talked to him, you simply stared at him every now and then from your safe haven, the forest and whenever he'd turn around you'd quickly scurry away.

You kept on walking through the all too familiar forest, you lightly hummed the melody you'd heard a few times while watching the one and only Jack Vessalius. You stared at all the trees and flowers in awe while you sat by a tree. A voice soon snapped you out of your trance , it was Jack. You quickly looked in the direction where the voice was coming from. You peeked through the bushes to see the blonde man.

You saw as a smile tugged on the corners of his lips and a chuckle escaped them. " You know, I've been wondering when you'll introduce yourself" your eyes widened, he couldn't be talking to you, could he? " Unless I'm going mad and starting to talk to myself, I am in fact talking to you. You are in the bushes after all aren't you?" How did he know?

You slowly and hesitantly got out of your "hiding spot" if it could even be called that seeing as it didn't hide you at all. "H-" he interrupted you by answering the question you hadn't even asked yet " I saw you one time it was probably a month or so ago, and after that time that I saw you I've studied what days you come and I come out here on those days, hoping you'd talk to me or hoping I'd have the guts to talk to you" you could only nod, having been taken aback by the noble's words.

You shyly walked over to him and held out your hand "eto... I'm Y/n l/n, it's a pleasure to meet you" he held your hand and instead of shaking it he held it towards his lips and kissed your knuckles. Your cheeks flushed making him chuckle.

His emerald orbs brighten, as if he just remembered something " do you like some of the melody's I've done?" You nod slightly but stare at him with curious eyes, almost as if questioning him why he would be asking that? But before you had a chance to ask he grabbed your hand and dragged you with him. " where are we going, Jack?" No answer. You sighed but nonetheless decided to trust the blonde.

The blonde abruptly stopped making you bump into him " g-gomen" you mutter, your hand  having been on his back to prevent you from falling. Your cheeks flushed as you quickly move your hand. He smirked and in a seductive voice whispered in your ear " close your eyes" you hesitantly obliged while he placed his hand in yours, intertwining your fingers.

You smile and carefully walk while he led the way. " no peeking,ok?" You nod but furrow your brows when you almost fell on what felt like a staircase. " open them" he whispered in your ear, making you feel his hot breath.

You opened your eyes as they widened in awe. You were in a gazebo that had arrangements of all sorts of flowers around it. He smiled at your reaction and placed the music box on the side. " May I have this dance, milady?" He reached out his hand for you to take, making you smile and bow lightly " I'd be delighted " you giggled while placing your hand on his.

He leads you to the middle of the gazebo and places his hands on your waist while you place yours around his neck. The music box played a fast melody, making you both move fast. It'd even gotten to the point where Jack would start to fool around, making the oddest dance moves. You laughed , making him laugh as well. You cracked some odd dance moves of your own, laughter and joy filling the air. Jack stared at you with loving eyes and pulled you towards him, placing his forehead on yours.

You giggled while he laughed lightly. You both stared at eachother in awe while a slow song played throughout the music box. You both swayed, moving to the beat. Jack tucked a stray hair from your face and stared at you " what is it?" He shook his head while smiling " nothing"

You pouted " tell mee" he chuckled at your childish reaction but nonetheless gave in " I was just admiring how beautiful you were" your cheeks flush making him chuckle however his eyes lingered on your lips for a while. Before you could realize what his intentions were, soft lips crashed against yours, you were shocked but what shocked you the most was how perfectly your lips molded together. He cupped your cheek, pulling you closer while you placed your arms around his neck.

You could feel his smile throughout the kiss making you smile as well. Once you both broke for air he placed a sweet and gentle kiss on your forehead. The gesture seemed small yet it had such an impact on you, your cheeks flushed while you gave him a warm smile.

" cute.." He muttered while tucking a hair behind your ear. " beautiful..." He placed his forehead on yours " adorable..." He chuckled, remembering your dance moves " funny..." You giggled " you're such an ass kisser" he laughed and wiggled his eyebrows " only if you want me to be" your eyes widened as your cheeks turned a deep red.

"You're such a pervert" you playfully smack his chest, making him chuckle " I may be a pervert but I'm your pervert" he grabs your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours " that's the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me" he laughs and plants a soft , short yet loving kiss on your lips. " I love you Y/n" " and I love you" " you love all of me?" You nod while smiling "yes, Jack" he grins " even my perverted ways?" You laugh and nod " even your perverted ways" little did you know that one day you'd end up marrying the perverted man, called Jack Vessalius.

A/n this was a request made by @FabGrellSutcliff hope you liked it ^_^