Beautiful(Alex Gaskarth x reader )

You stared at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. You impatiently tapped your pencil against your notebook. How long can a damn bell take? You thought and sighed. Today you were gonna see the one and only All time low, they'd always been your all time favourite band ( badumms) and you'd finally be able to see them..... But then again the damn bell wouldn't sound, meaning you couldn't leave.

You sighed and began tapping your pencil faster against the notebook, some people gave you odd looks as you shrugged. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.... Ring . You stared out the window until realization hit you... It sounded. It finally sounded, you jumped out of your seat and practically ran to the exit.

You began panting, but didn't stop. You ran to the all too familiar road until you made it to your house. You stopped and began panting, as you tried to open the door with the key. You cursed under your breath as you dropped the key, until you heard voices.Not just any voices, but your friends voices along with your bullies voices... ' but I thought they didn't get along.' You heard intently as you heard them talking about you.... Insulting you. You took a step back and held back a sob. You thought they wouldn't hurt you...you trusted them and they simply... Lied to you.

You heard footsteps as your eyes widened " speak of the bitch and she will appear"your friend laughed as you stared at her in utter shock. Two of the girls pushed you as one took your backpack. She dumped all the contents and spotted the all time low tickets.

A grin appeared on her face as you tried pushing the girls beside you, your friend, tore the tickets to shreds as tears formed in your eyes. They all laughed as one of them kicked you, you fell to the ground as they ran while laughing. " why?....why,damnit?!" You held the torn pieces and ran, to your safe haven.

Tears fell from your eyes as you arrived, you leaned on a tree and sobbed. You heard footsteps behind you, but you didn't care you'd already lost your chance to be happpy. " are you okay?" You shook your head and sobbed as arms wrapped around you. You didn't know who was hugging you, but you couldn't care less as you sobbed on their chest. He rubbed your back an sat both of you against the tree.

" my ship went down in a sea of sound.. When I woke up alone I had everything." Your sobs stopped "  a handful of moments I wish I could change.." You looked up at him as he stared at you in awe " A-Alex..? Is it really you..?" He smiled and nodded as you clung onto him for dear life making him chuckle.

" I'm guessing you're a fan?" You nodded " I'm glad I could make a fan and such a pretty girl stop crying" you blushed and look at the ground " I-I'm not pretty" he tilted your chin up so you'd look at him " yes you are, why were you crying?" You sighed and explained it to him as he frowned.

" society is so fucked up" you couldn't have agreed more as he caressed your tear stained cheek and made you look at him. " don't cry,ok? They're just jealous, trust me." You sigh " don't lie , Alex. Please" you look at the ground and frown.

" I'm not lying, I've only met you for like almost an hour and you're not only beauitful on the outside but on the inside as well." He tilts your head so you'd look at him " besides, you also have backstage and meet and greet passes to this kickass band" he chuckles as your eyes widen.

" holy shit!" He laughs at your reaction as you practically tackle him to the ground in a bear hug " thank you.thank you. thank you. thank you"he pats your head and chuckles " I'm guessing you're happy?" you quickly nod " this is the best day of  my life"

" want to know how to make it better?" You nod as he grins " you could give a super duper hot band member your number" " oh you,re right. Do you know where Gerard way is?"You tease him as he pouts " I meant an even hotter band member, perhaps someone whose name starts with A and ends with lex" a smile spread across your lips as you shook your head " don't know any a lex " you fake gasp when realization hit you " I didn't know Lex Luthor was a band member" he laughs lightly " that was...... Terrible"

You fake pout and playfully swat him " don't you dare make fun of my jokes" a smile spreads across his lips " say another one" you clear your throat, making him chuckle " why didn't the clown juggle? Because he didn't have the balls" he shakes his head while trying to hold back his laughter " it's... Terr-...i.. Ble " by the end of it he bursts out laughing after lightly laughing while trying to say the word terrible.

You grin and stand up " Ja, I win! Take that you bish". You start to do a mini victory dance while Alex starts laughing making you laugh as well. " come here" He motions for you to go, you stop as if thinking about his question " hmm... Nope" you giggle and sprint away as he stands up and runs after you.

" bet you can't catch me" you start running faster, feeling the wind blow through your hair. You turn around to see where he is but later regret while a familiar band member tackles you to the ground. He starts tickling you as you laugh " A... le...x s...t..op" you say between laughs while he stops. " hmm nope"

He continues to tickle you until you gasp for air. He stops and stares at you with a concerned expression, he caresses your cheek " are you alright?" You nod while trying to catch your breath. Once you do, you notice how close you are, making your cheeks flush." ehm Alex..?" He doesn't move and just stares at you.

His hand slowly traces your features until he reaches your lips, he cups your cheek and places his soft lips against yours. Your eyes close while your lips move in sync, he stops leaving his lips centimeters away from yours. " you're beautiful y/n, so Godamn beautiful, don't you dare say you're not and don't listen to what those fake bitches say because they're not even worth half of what you're worth. You're beautiful inside out, don't forget it" he places his lips once again on yours, after having left you speechless from his words.

You wrap your arms around his neck as he smiles throughout the sweet and loving kiss.

Since it's various x reader I decided to add band members cuz why not? Anyways hope you like the romance between reader-chan and The one and only Alex Gaskarth ^_^ don't forget to vote and or comment.