S E V E N

A/N
to all of the people who are confused I have decided to delete my first draft of chapter seven and eight and re write them.

Another letter arrived The following day addressed to Ryan.

He took it upstairs to his room and said he'd open it there.

He didn't come down for the rest of the day.

That night I went downstairs again and sat at the kitchen table sipping from my mug of tea.

I sat there for around half an hour readin the book theif as i had almost finished it when i hear sobs from the living room.

I go in and I see Ryan sitting on the sofa sobbing and holding the unopened letter.

"Hey" I whisper sheepishly

He looks up at me wiping away his tears.

"Oh, hi"

"Is the letter from your sister?"

"Yeah"

"Carmen told me. About the fall and everything"

"I bet she did"

"But it was all cleared up, you didn't push her"

"You don't know, you don't know what it's like to be a freak".

I sit next to him and awkwardly put my hand on his shoulder.

"No you're not"

"You didn't hear what they said about me, they called me a psycho. I'm a freak. I'm a freak" and he leans into me resting his head on my shoulder.

I'm not good with people so this is an issue.

Like a real big issue.

"No you're not. You're - you're a" I finish my sentence before I dig any deeper.

He pulls away and just stares at me.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful"

I give an awkward laugh and unsure on what to say next I tell him I'm tired and go to bed.

Breakfast is gonna be interesting tomorrow.

A/N
Hey guys!!! I'm so glad that you are enjoying my story (I mean, you got through his far without shooting yourself) please vote and comment what you think will happen the nexy morining because you are in for a shocker...
Well I mean it's a Ryan Reeves fanfic so obvi it's gonna involve romance but just expect he unexpected.
Love and kisses and all that,
Eira