T E N

A/N
So I may have made a teeny tiny mistake and published the wrong chapter (for the people who were able to read it in time before I realised and deleted it its the one with the bang and the backpack)

In that chapter I did actually tell you about the new trailer made by the amazing RecklessApocalypse

Aaaaand I would also like to say thank you for 550 reads! To think I only started this book 10 days ago!

Thank youuu
Love and hugs and all that.
Eira

Skye's POV

"Mike! If we want to get to dance in time we need to go now!" I shout up the stairs

"Yeah, Mike" Carmen chimes in a little too enthusiastically for my liking.

We decided that It would be easier if we went to practise our dance for this stupid dance competition at my dance studio as Miss Sally lets the dancers book the studio for practise after hours.

"Alright, alright" Mike exclaims throwing his hands up in the air.

We all pile into the mini bus and we had to listen to Carmens bull The. Whole. Journey. There.

You know that one person who makes you want to scream and pull your hair out.

Well meet Carmen.

We arrive at the dance studio and Carmen pretty much drags me in - into the wrong building.

Now you know what I'm talking about.

Once we got into the right building I showed Carmen where to put her stuff

Then I glanced down to her ankles

She's wearing Neon pink and Lime leg warmers.

What the actual - I can't even

"So are we gonna start with some warm ups?" She asks jogging on the spot.

"Errr okay, oh we don't warm up like that. It's different to warming up for P.E" I show her the correct way to warm up.

After Carmen pulling about five muscles we start on the routine.

She is like a friggin brick.

Her flexibility, coordination, everything is just so, I don't even know anymore. it's been half an hour and I'm already considering running away to koin the circus just to get away.

And she literally Humps the air when she tries to do the moves.

I mean the room walls are covered by mirrors, can't she see what an idiot she looks like?

We only have 2 days to practice the routine and then a judge will come to the dance studio and watch us. It's like the auditions to be in the actual competition.

Obviously the judge will take one look at Carmen, laugh and then just walk out before the dance had even begun.

After what feels like hours of painfully watching Carmen try to do the moves (it was literally painful to watch her attempt it) we got to go home.

Carmen had pulled about 3 more muscles and I had to carry/drag her into Ashdene Ridge.

At tea a note was passed around the table with Mine, Ryan's, Tee's and Baileys name on it.

Meet me at 11 pm in the living room tonight. Don't tell Mike
Carmen

Awe bless her.

Is she having a slumber party?

And she's passing notes like a 1950s preschooler.

Sweet.

I bet ya'll can smell the sarcasm.

I guess I'll come though, I mean I share a room with Carmen it's not gonna be easy to get out of it otherwise.