Chapter 11

Percy pov

This wasnt good. Not only was kronos coming back but someone else was too. Someone more powerful more ancient. I knew it would happen eventually. Chaos told me about him when he blessed me. Saying i would be the only one able to destroy him completely. Great. I could tell Artemis knew that i knew more but ill tell her later. I was currently sitting on one of the branches on Thalias tree deep in thought. If kronos is back along with this other being then wer in for a tough war. The second giant war was hard enough. But now this ugh can we not have a break?! I decided to call a council meeting to discuss the matter at hands. Once everyone was in their thrones we discussed my dream and the war. Once the council was dismissed i pulled Artemis to the side and flashed us to my temple. I told her about who i think is aiding kronos and why he was able to regenerate. She seemed shock but said it made sense. I hope im wrong though. But like usual the fates are never on my side.
_________________________________________________________________

Sorry its short this is more of a filler i guess. I have a state writing test this week so i doubt i update anymore. Itll probably be spring break before i update again. Im writing a poem book so you guys should check it out its called Poems. Lol anyways comment if you have any ideas that could possibly help this story cuz ik it sucks. Tootles.