chapter 13

Percy pov

It was dark. Very dark. Percy could tell that much. The only thing he remembers was talking with Artemis then boom. A sharp pain shot through him and he passed out.

Percy tried to escape. He ran and searched for a way out. But his attempt was futile. Percy couldnt tell which way was which. The only light he had was from some fire he had summoned. Even though it was chaos fire it still had a faint glow. "Ah percy jackson. Welcome to my home actually rather my prison" an anonymous voice said. Percy knew who it was right away. "End" percy growled out. "Ah i see my brother informed you of my existence. Well no matter its not like you'll be alive much longer hahaha" end laughed demonically. "Ha as if an asswipe like you could kill me easily. Boy you dont even know ive been to tatarus and back. Ive legit been to hell and back. Ive defeated all odds before and won two wars. And worse of all ive had my heart broke. So bring it but a word of advice. Id bring a fucking army of demons with you" Percy said menacingly.

Artemis pov

After three days of Percy being unconscious, Artemis was on edge. Apollo didnt even know what was wrong. She didnt leave Percy's side though. Since Percy was a god and a powerful one at that a little ambrosia and nectar couldnt help him. Everyone was starting to lose hope. "Artemis its beeb three days since you ate or slept. Please go rest, i will send for you if theres any change. Please sister rest eat something, please" apollo pleaded. Artemis lookes at him dully and defeated and sighs " i guess your right but promise me you will get me if theres any change. I dont care if its a twitch of a finger or eye. Come. Get. Me." She demanded. "Ok now go you nees rest". Artemis nodded and walked to the dinning pavilion. "Oh Percy why wont you wake up. If only you knew wat you were doing to my dear sister. I just hope you feel the same way." Apollo said in a serious tone.

*Hours later*
Percy pov

Percy was losing his mind. The silence and loneliness was defining. How long had he been there hed wonder. He would find a new route. But itd lead to the same damned place. "MOTHER FUCKER HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF HERE!?" he screamed in anger. He fell to the ground. "How do i always get stuck in these situations" he askes himself with a slight laugh. He sighed as he whispered "i give up" losing hope in himself and everything else. He couldn't hold back the tears so he wept and yelled and sobbed. After his little outburst was done he jst sat on the ground. Moments later a strange light appeared in front of him. Three old ladies stood before him. "You guys sure love to mess with my life and make it miserable" percy complained to the three ladies otherwise known as the Fates. "Ah yes. Perseus Jackson. We meet once more. And your life was already planned before your birth. We had little part." The three sisters said in unision. "Ya okay" percy said. "So may i ask why you lovely ladies bothered to pay a visit to your most favoritest person ever" he asked with sarcasm dripping in his words. The sister in the middle rolled her eyes.

"Well we offer you help.." They said. "Uh i thought that was against the laws to help" percy asked bewildered. " ya it is but rules are made to be broken now here's the offer. The place you are in is the void. And as you guessed end is here also. But he is incapable of movement so no need to worry. Um so here's the offer...the werewolf King Lycaon has died. The werewolves need a new king. We want you to be that King. By accepting you get the gift of shape shifting. Plus you will be stronger and the god of werewolves. Since werewolves are very loyal and have mates being the king you'll be the alpha...they'll need a Luna. So otherwise you will find a mate. And when you do your mate will know and be turned into a werewolf. So do you accept? And yes you will be able to keep your recent blessings." The Fates asked.

"Sure why not" percy said. " okay well then ahem Perseus Jackson God if heroes loyalty and ice. I know pronounce you King and God of the werewolves." The Fates said.

Power shot through Percy. He felt his teeth become sharper. His muscles and features became more muscular and animalistic. His senses increased greatly. Even though he was still in the void which was nothing but darkness he could see better. "Now we have no clue how to get you out of this place. But end is the reason your here. He poisoned you to seperate your mind from your body. Our advice is to focus on your body and something that gives you a reason to live." The Fates said then vanished.

Percy knew exactly what to do. He sat down and concentrated probably harder then any other time in his life. He focused on his body and something else. Actually rather a certain moon goddess. He felt himself being drawn back into his body. Back into the real world. He felt himself reconnect with his body and spirit. He fluttered his eyes open to be blinded with a bright light. The light was hurting his eyes. But soon after he heard some voices then quiet. Just as sleep was about to consume him a big ruckus made him open his eyes. He looked up to see Artemis looking down at him very worriedly. "Percy your awake" she exclaimed then hugged him.

"Mate" a voice inside his mind said. He knew it was his inner wolf that said it. He looked at Artemis again and thought 'wow she's my mate. My beautiful mate' then fell asleep with a slight smile on his face.

______________________________

So now that it's summer I'm probably going to be updating every Friday and maybe other days but that all depends. Vote and comment if you hav any ideas or suggestions. Tootles🌈🌈🐼🐧