Chapter 12

So im going to start writing in third person pov cause i dnt really like writing in first person pov and also 1.27k reads!? Holy zeus i never expected this to get more than twenty reads thanks and ik this sucks and needs more details sorry anyways thats all

__________________________________________________________________

Mystery pov

Watching the gods through his crystal ball (ik its cliche but i couldnt think of anything else :/ ) he couldnt help but laugh. The gods were aware that the enemy was not only kronos but someone else as well although they didnt know who yet. He watched his nephew tell the gods of his dream. A loud sinister laugh rang out "if they think that i can be stopped they are wrong". The crystal ball shimmered and came back to focus onto kronos. "Ah hello old friend. I see your still trapped well dont worry i will have you out in four days time. We shall give the puny gods and their spawn two weeks to prepare then we attack!". The crystal ball shimmered and went black. The plan was a good one the gods wont know wat hit them the thought made him chuckle as he pictured the gods falling and his nephew at the end of his sword.
__________________________________________________________________

Percy pov

It was a fairly peaceful day. Percy sat by the beach getting used to the chaos fire and playing with his other powers. He discovered he had the ability to shape shift into other animals and mythical creatures. Ever since Percys confrontation with annabeth she left him alone mainly everyone did. Percy didn't care he mainly spent his time getting used to his new powerd training and thinking about a certain moon goddess. He couldn't help it though. She was beautiful. Far more beautiful than annabeth or any other woman. But percy knew she wouldn't like him. She barely tolerates me he thought. He felt a piece of him break when he thought that. He decided to go to the training arena to distract himself. Instead of walking he decided to fly since he hadnt stretched his wings out in awhile. He got their in less than two minutes since the arena wasnt that far from the beach. He pulled out reaper to get more familiar with it. Percy got an idea and stretched his hand outward and shot chaos fire through his hand. After he was done a dummy made of chaos fire stood before him. He chuckled to himself and started to swing his sword when the dummy dodged it. This is better than what i expected he thought. He slashed jabbed swung and dodged like a demon unaware if the crowd forming. The fire dummy matches his speed and moves getting a few slashes here and there out of the sword it summoned. Percy finally landed the last blow slashing its neck causing it to disintegrate. When he turned around he saw the campers and some hunters staring at him in awe. Artemis was there too but her expression was blank. She walked up to percy and asked "can i talk to you privately" "uh sure" percy answered warily. They walked to thalias tree and sat down beside it. Percy was a bit nervous. Her hand was right beside his. She was close like really close. Percy moved his hand so he wouldnt be tempted to hold Artemis's ,but accidently bumped it. As soon as he did sparks shot through his body.

Artemis pov

Artemis asked to talk to Percy so they walked to thalias tree for privacy. She was super nervous. Since Percys been in the hunt she had this feeling that shes only had with one other person. That was Orion. But these feelings are stronger than with Orion. I don't know if he'll feel the same way. Hopefully he does, i dont want to make him quit the hunt because if this she thought. She was going to tell him when he moved his hand and accidentally bumped hers. As soon as he did sparks went through her body. Artemis heard Percy gasp which meant he felt it too. Its now or never she thought and started talking but never got the chance. Percy screamed out in pain. He started twitching as if he was having a seizure. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. "APOLLO!" Artemis screamed. Seconds later her twin brother appeared beside her. "What is it lil sis". "First of all im older than you and its percy he just screamed and then started to twitch badly" she said. Apollo nodded his head and flashed them into the camps infirmary.

_________________________________________________________________

Looks like Scooby doo and the gang have a mystery on their hands😂😂 anyways tell me if you liked third person pov better than first person peace.