The Final Battle Part I

It was at dusk when they attacked. The campers had been prepared, but were paralyzed with fear when the alarms went off. They knew that today might their last. Regardless they attacked anyways, but stopped short when they saw who was in the front of the army.

"Ah hello, I see your well prepared. Its a shame your all going to die today, really, it is. But nonetheless, I will give you one chance, if you don't want to die a horrible death and want to betray all that you love, then join me!" End said.

None of the campers left their spot.

"Very well then, I admire your loyalty, but being too loyal can get you hurt." End said with fake sympathy.

The campers caught onto the double meaning of his words and thought about Percy.

"Well enough chit chat. Let's get this over with I have other worlds to conquer and destroy!" End shouted.

And with that all hades broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy watched through his own eyes as the people he loved got chopped up and he couldn't do anything about it.

Camper after camper, they went down.

Percy could tell End would win this war by a long shot.

'Percy I have an idea, it will stop End.... And kill you.' Mr. Grumpy said sadly.

'If it stops End, then I'll do it.' Percy said firmly.

Mr. Grumpy nodded and told Percy about his plan, that would most likely get Percy killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artemis sat in the trees with her hunters, shooting monsters down one by one. It wasn't enough though. There were too many.

She decided that she'd be better on the battle field then in a tree.

She dropped to the ground and immediately pulled out a hunting knife and her sword.

Slash. Stab. Swing. Duck. Decapitate. Repeat.

Artemis was on overdrive. All the rage she pint up and all her bottled emotions was unleashed. She focused it all on the army of monsters all around her and thought of nothing else.

Two empousa and a hell hound were charging towards the moon goddess.

Artemis noticed this and started towards their direction, meeting them halfway.

She immediately through her knife at the hellhound, stabbing it in the heart, and swung her sword, cutting the empousa to her rights head off. She spun around and faced the other empousa, otherwise known as Kelly.

"So your the goddess he fell in love with. Hmm I figured you'd be prettier." The empousa smirked.

"Well at least I don't have the legs of a donkey." Artemis fired back.

Kelly snarled and charged Artemis, but Artemis was quicker, and drove her sword into the monsters heart.

Artemis worked her way up to the front of the battle, only to be stopped yet again, but this time, not by who she expected.

"Well well. Look at you. You don't look any different." Said a cold voice.

Artemis froze in her tracks, but didn't dare turn around.