Chapter 19

The pain was too much for Percy to bear. He'd stopped counting the days he'd been held hostage.

He's tried to escaped by melting the chains like he did before, but these chains were power proof. Meaning he couldn't use his powers on them. They literally sucked the power straight out of him.

They tortured him physically and mentally.

They also gave him some of his memories back.

Not the good memories either.

Just the bad memories.

Like how he let everyone down.

And how many people have died because of him.

And how a girl named Annabeth broke up with him, because he wasn't good enough.

So this was his punishment.... He deserved it and so much more. He stopped fighting around the third day. He seen he was just making it worse.

He lost his will to live long ago.

Nobody was coming to get him. Or so that's what the voices said.

"Hello Perseus. Long time no talk" sneered Kronos.

"As if anyone would willingly talk to you" Percy muttered

"What did you say" Kronos growled, grabbing Percy's neck and slamming him into the wall behind him.

Percy remained quiet and Kronos smirked "that's what I thought, you pathetic demigod"

"Its time to play our favorite game!" Kronos said enthusiasticly

Percy remained quiet and let Kronos unchain him and drag him into the Torture room.

Once they reached the room, one of Kronos's minions chained him into his torture cell.

Kronos walked in holding a small celestial bronze dagger, with some silver and imperial gold infused into it.

"Hmmm where should I start" Kronos mused to himself

"You can start by killing me" Percy weakly said.

"Shut up you insulent brat!" Kronos yelled and punched Percy causing his head to whip back and hit the brick wall.

Black spots started to invade on the edges of his vision.

"Don't think I'm going to let you pass out." Kronos said and stabbed Percy in the stomach with his dagger, making him forget about the concussion he probably now has.

Kronos started twisting the blade and dragging it upwards.

Percy wanted to scream out at the pain but knew not to.

Kronos started to stab him repeatedly with the dagger. Sometimes in different places or reopening closed wounds. The worst part was Percy could feel each time the blade exited and entered. It was hard for him not to scream but he managed. This had becamr a daily occurrence, he was almost used to the pain. At first it hurt like hades, but now the pain let's him know its real, and that he's still alive.

Once he was satisfied with his work, Kronos unchained Percy and turned him to where his face was facing the wall, and chained him back up. Percy knew what was coming next and tried to brace himself for it.

Kronos lifted Percy's tattered shirt and started carving words in his back.

Pathetic

Failure

Murderer

Worthless

Traitor

Monster

Percy knew what the words were and they were true. He was all of them things. He deserved everything that was happening to him. He let them down, he let everyone down. They're all dead because of him.

'Come on you can't believe what they say. You didn't kill them. Every war has casualties, its not your fault. You can't give up, they gave you them memories to mess with you, to break you. Don't let them win. I'm trying to get you your memories back just hold on.' Mr. Grumpy spoke in Percy's mind.

'No they're right I failed. I deserve this because I'm weak, because I failed, because of me they're dead. I can't even fight for myself anymore.' Percy replied back, his hope long gone.

"Lucky for you I have other plans so our little game will be cut short... For now. Now go to sleep, you'll need the rest for tomorrow" Kronos said and motioned a servant to take Percy back to his holding cell.

"Feed him and make sure he sleeps. Tomorrows the day. He's finally ready" and with that Kronos stormed out of the room, leaving a very confused and broken Percy behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short, life's been busy lately so.