chapter 15

As soon as Percy and Artemis flashed to Artemis's palace, Percy started to talk. "So umm i have something to tell you" Artemis nodded but noticed his teeth. "Percy why are your teeth like that" already knowing why but just wanting confirmation. "Yeah about that... Um the fates visited me while i was in the void, which is where i was ill explain that in a minute" Percy said knowing Artemis would be curious then continued "um the fates kinda sorta made me king and god of the werewolves. Making me one in the process. Thats why my teeth are sharper and im more muscular. Also i have a mate" Percy looked at Artemis  in confusion when he saw a flash of hurt in her eyes but soon it left. He knew she knew she was his mate but still continued talking although Percy was sure he was her mate too "Umm that mate happens to be you...now i know you dont like me so i understand if you don-"

He was cut off when Artemis interrupted him "Percy shut up and listen. Okay well since im the moon goddess and all that i have the ability to turn into some animals. One being the wolf so stop being doubtful because your my mate too." She looked up and seen him take a breath of relied then continued "and im not going to reject you, the only problem is that im a maiden goddess and the hunters may not approve but we'll figure this out later."

Percy just merely nodded disappointed and kind of heart broken that he couldn't be with his mate. Nonetheless he decided to ignore his wolf who is howling for his mate and decided to explain about the void. "Anyways um the reason i went to the void was because i got poisoned. The poison came from End who is also working with Kronos. Somehow End found away to give it to Kronos who in turn gave it to someone in the camp which means thers a traitor in camp... Again."

Artemis was aware of the change of subject, to make things less awkward, and felt bad. But there was nothing she could do. She yearned to be with her mate but certain reasons forbid it. She decided to just ignore this issue and focus on the more threatening one. "So who do you think the traitor is". "Isnt it obvious" Percy replied with an 'are u serious' kind of look. "Oh" Artemis said as she finally figured it out.

"Yeah. She betrayed me so it makes sense she would betray the camp too." Percy said so venomously it actually scared Artemis. The pain and heartbreak was evident on his face. Artemis seen a tear slide down his face but Percy quickly wiped it away.

Choosing to ignore what just happened, the two decided to call a council and discuss the issues.

*lets take a magical journey across the rainbow to Olympus 🌈*

As the gods flashed in Zeus looked at Percy seeing he was the one who summoned them and asked "why did u summon us, Jackson?" Percy winced upon hearing his old last name as it held certain memories."Theres a traitor working for Kronos in camp. I have a hunch on who it might be although im not positive" "And who might this so called traitor be?" Zeus asked "none other then the bitch who broke me...Annabeth chase.." Percy said angrily. "Your accusing my daughter of being a traitor? Look, i know she broke your heart and all, but don't you think that if she fought for us not once but twice then she would so it again." Athena reasoned trying to defend her daughter.

"Well lets see here hmmm considering she cheated on me with my own brother, and betrayed me, what makes you think she wont betray the camp." Percy said glaring at Athena " but she loves camp an-" "ya and she supposedly loved me but u see where that led" Percy yelled. Everyone shut up after that not daring to speak. Artemis wanted to comfort him but couldn't for she feared the others would put two and two together. She ignored her inner wolf, who was yearning to go to their mate, and started to speak. "I agree with Percy". Everyone looked at the moon goddess like she grew a second head as she said tht. "What" she asked confused.

"Well you just actually agreed with a male" Apollo stated. "Oh" Artemis said blushing. "Well we will need someone to keep an eye on her and gain her trust" Zeus said while looking at Percy. "Percy would you..." He asked. Percy seemed to be in deep thought then said "yes i will ive already let camp down so many times before, i wont let it happen again" determined. Artemis couldnt help but feel sad with his answer. 'What if hes not over her, what if he still loves her' she asked herself.

"Okay is there any other issues" Zeus asked. "Um ya....End is helping Kronos this time" Percy said. Everyone paled at hearing that. "Dismissed" Zeus said, wanting time alone to think. "Um Zeus i need to talk  to you...privately" Percy said. "Very well follow me" Zeus replied then flashed out with Percy hot on his trail.