Chapter 1

Lydia Jones, an eighteen year old curly hair blond with Pyrokentic powers, was new to Neverland. Peter Pan was angry at having a girl on the island and the shadow refused to take her back to London.
The two eighteen year Olds hated each other. They avoided one another as much as possible. Lydia stayed away from the lost boys camp as much as possible. Which wasn't easy because Peter moved it every damn day. She currently walked around looking for dream shade. Why? For the day she has been making a plan to kill the bloody demon himself, Peter Pan.
"Wow this stuff is hard to find," she murmured under her breath shortly her head snapped behind her, hearing that all to familiar voice of the boy she wanted to kill. "Looking for something Jones? In my territory? Didn't we make a deal?" Pan slowly stepped out of the dark shadows. Lydia rolled her eyes ignoring Pan's words. Her pale fingers carfully crept on the leaves of a plant looking for the deadly poison in there thorns. Pan, with his short temper, grew angry with the fact that Lydia was ignoring him. His unforgiving green eyes glared and the curly haired blond girl in front of him.
"Finally!" Lydia's face lit up with hope as her delecate fingers carefully plucked off a dream shade plant.
Pan raised an eyebrow curiosity and concern before he drawled, "Dreamshade? Why do you need that?"
Lydia stood up and put the plant inside her pitch black draw string bag. She didn't make a single sound as she put the strap around her sholder. Finally she spoke. "I have some things I need to take care of that's why". "That's not a good enough answer". Pan said
"It is for me. Bye. " Lydia gave an obviously fake smile and left. "I hate that boy." She angrily thought as she sat down in a clearing where her camp was. It was coated and hidden in trees so it was never found. At least not yet.
Pan went back to the boys and told them, "Lydia is up to something...she has dreamshade and went that way. I don't trust her." He points, eyebrows scrunched together and leaded his Lost boys after her.
"Shh! I don't want her to know we are here." Lydia sat down on the grass and carefully took the thorn off the deadly plant. She grabbed the arrow she had stolen from one of the lost boys and coated it with the pitch black poison.
"That monster deserves to die, please dear God let this work." The brown eyed, curly haired, fire controlling blond prayed. Almost silently.
"You aren't killing anybody darling." Pan mumbled under his breath so it would not be heard. He waited as did the boys. In silence. Waiting for the right momet to stop the powerful eighteen year old girl. Lydia quickly threw the dreamshade as far away from herself as possible and looked at the pitch black arrow tip.
"Perfect Pan won't be able to survive this!"
"Get her!" Pan yells out of nowhere within seconds she is surrounded by lost boys tackling and beating her holding her down.
"Get off me!" Lydia yelled attempting to burn one of the boys with her powers.
The pyrokentic blond closed her eyes, attempting to calm down.
The air around her started to heat up, as did her internal temperature. She looked at one of the boys and his hood caught on fire. The boy fell away screaming smacking at the amber and orange color flames, the rest ignored the fact the boy could burn to death, as they took Pan for guidance. "Hold her still boys." He grinned at her real big before he got on top of her and pricked her thigh with the coated arrow she dropped. "No..." Lydia wisperd as her bright vibrant brown eyes widened in shock. "Are you insane?!" She exlaimed as the coal black extremely deadly poison entered her blood stream. It was not very fast so she would have at least seven days. Probably more than that to find a way to get the poison out of her system. She looked the bloody demon right in the eyes. "You. Just. Made. A. Big. Mistake." She warned her bright beautiful eyes darkening slightly she curled her small pale hand into a fist. The temperature grew rapidly. "Get off me and het your boys to let go of me and I may or may not burn you to ashes. "Aww darling that is really cute. You think you can kill me." The boys cold dark and unforgiving voice said. His emerald green eye's seemed to grow darker as he continued talking. Intending to scare the girl. "If I heal you, you have to stay away from my territory. Or your firey...heart...gets turned to ash got it?" "Deal" that was just to easy they let go and got off Peter using his magic to make the poison go away like it wasn't there in the first place. Lydia breathed a sigh of relief as she was certin that she would not die. The boys left quickly after Peter healed me yet... Peter stayed. "Why the hell are you still here?" Lydia spat leaning leaning against a tree. She let her hands curl up into fists. Just in case this was was a trick and knowing Peter it probably was. Yet Lydia forced the temperature not to rise. Why was he still here? Peter didn't know. Then it happened out of nowhere. Like turning on a light switch. Like a click. The two very powerful and dangerous teenagers felt something in their hearts as there eyes locked. The hatred they had was just a way of not admitting love...