Chapter 6

Lydia looked all around the camp for Peter but eventually gave up. She sat down by a lost boy named Felix he was one of the few lost boys that actually liked her. "Hey" Lydia said "Hi" Felix said akwardly. "Do you know where Peter is?"Lydia asked. "Ya, he is teaching a new lost boy how to throw knives at targets" Felix said bluntly. "Thank you" she said and she walked off to the training area. "No! No! No! your form is all wrong if you ever want to live in a battle you need to copie me!" Peter said irrated. Lydia giggled and stepped into the clearing Peter seemed happy to see her and said "Hello princess How was your day?" "It was fine thank you Peter" Lydia replied She made her way over to Peter and the lost boy "Who is this?" she said while ruffling the new boys hair "This is Bea" Peter said and wisperd "He sucks at combat don't know what the fuck to do with him" "He can't be that bad" Lydia said she took the dagger from Bea and said "Here watch me" the aligned her dagger and threw it with hard strength it hit the very center of the target. Bea looked at her amazed "Wow can you teach me how to do that?" Peter groaned "That's what I have been trying to do all day!" "shut up Peter of coarse Bea but tomorrow ok I need to talk to Peter for a moment" Lydia said At this Peter looked startled why did she want to talk to him? Bea smiled great fully and gave Lydia a big hug. "See you tomorrow" He said then ran back to the camp. Peter looked at Lydia in a questioning way. Lydia said "Peter my parents want to take me to Storybrook for a couple months and I was wondering if you would come with me" Peter did not look happy at all by this offer "What the hell are you thinking!" He yelled "Why do you want to leave Neverland this is your home I though you liked it here!" Peter spat Lydia looked taken aback and Peter could see the hurt in her eyes. "I am sorry Lyd I just don't want to loose you" Peter sighs he looked into her hopeful eyes and said "Ok Lyd I will go just as long as you promise we will come back" Lydia looks beyond happy she kisses Peter long and hard on the lips her arms wrapping around his neck. Lydia pulls away "Of course we will come back, this is my home". Peter beames at Lydia "How did a monster like me end up with an angel like you?" He wonders aloud Lydia blushes "Peter you are not a monster you just have fire and I like fire" Lydia laughs "Hey" Peter says "That's my line no one steals my lines." Peter said before he relized that he would spend the rest of his life with this girl.