Chapter 9

"Well congratulations Ms.Jones you are pregnant" Lydia gaped at the doctor in shock as did Peter. "What how can I be pregnant Peter how?!" Lydia yelled "Can you give us a momet?" Peter said to the doctor "Of course sir" He says and leaves the room. "Ok Lyd I know that this is a shock to both of us but what are we going to do about it?" Peter said quietly "I....don't know" Lydia choked out. Peter stayed silent for a while then said "Well what are your thoughts about putting it up for adoption? He asked "Oh no I am not giving this baby up after carrying it for however long." Lydia said Peter smiled wide "You want to keep it?" He said beaming "I guess I do" Lydia said smiling. Peter stood up and looked at Lydia with a weird grin. "What?" Lydia said "I am doing something I have been waiting to do all week bit never got the chance to do" Peter said getting down on one knee and taking out a little box. Lydia looked at Peter in disbelief tears in her eyes. "Lydia Jones will you make me the happiest boy on earth and marry me?" Peter asked glowing with happiness Lydia almost in tears grinning from ear to ear said "Yes" Peter stood up and embraced Lydia and kissed her passionately on the lips. When they finally stopped Peter slipped a ring on Lydia's finger. "It is beautiful" Lydia said It had a golden band with a rose shaped diamond in the middle of two emerald leaves. "I am going to be a father and your husband" Peter said "You are the only one I would want to be this baby's father" Lydia said "You are going to be the best mother ever" Peter said as he led Lydia out of the hospital and back to there apartment" "We are going to have some news to tell Killian and Emma" Peter smirked "yah" Lydia laughed as she got into bed and sleep took over her body.