Chapter 4

"Lydia?" Peter wisperd in her ear. She giggled. "yes?" Lydia "I have a suprise for you" Peter says smiling at her "Get dressed and meet me at the camp ok." "Ok" Lydia says the excitement showing in her brown eyes. Peter plants a kiss on her for head and leaves the tent. Lydia throws on her usual green tank top with black jeans and combat boots. She puts her hair in a high pony tail and walks out of the tent. Peter smiles at her "You are gorgeous". Lydia blushes and Peter takes her hand and leads her tent the beach. This doesn't suprise Lydia because they normally hang out at the beach. What did suprise her though was that a giant ship was docked on its shore. Peter smiled at her and lead her to the ship Lydia read in golden letters on the side of the ship Jolly Roger. When we got abord a man was deck. She had to admit he was very attractive he had grease black hair and the prettiest blue eyes that matched hers. When he saw her his Jaw dropped. "Is it really you?" He said gaping at her. It was strange but she seemed to remember him from somewhere. "Honey come out here she is back!" The man yelled. A woman came on deck and to Lydias surprise looked like her a lot. She had long blond hair and a beautiful smile like hers. She looked at Lydia and started to cry. "Oh my gosh my baby you are alive" Lydia stood there looking at them both wondering who they are then it clicked. "Mom? Dad?" Lydia said weakly. There eyes lite up as she ran into there embrace. Peter looked on and smiled at his work and he thought to himself."You can do good Pan you just have to belive" Peter stood there watching them hug. Finally he said "Lyd I will catch up with you later ok I have to train the lost boys today" she let go of her parents and ran to Peter giving him a kiss on the cheek " thank you" she said "No problem" Peter said then he flew away leaving Lydia with her parents.