Chapter 11

"Speaking of names" Peter said to his wife now back at the apartment "What are we going to name our little lost boy?" Peter asked he thought it was time to pick a name after all Lydia was six months on "Well I thought if it was a girl it could be named Abigail" Lydia said Peter considered this and said "That sounds like a lovley name I like it" "I don't have an idea for a name if it's a boy" Lydia said smiling. "Well lucky for you I do" Peter beamed "I thought if the baby is a boy it's name could be Tucker.  "That sounds like a nice name as well" Lydia said "Ok now get some rest Lyd you don't want to strain yourself with that baby growing in you." Peter said leading Lydia to bed. "I love you" she said "I love you to" said Peter and he turned out the lights. Peter layed there thinking "Wow Lydia is epic she is growing a whole human inside her, that's intense" After these thoughts Peter slowly drifted back to sleep. Peter woke up the next day smiling at his new wife kindly. Peter dragged himself out of bed and to the kitchen to make himself some tea. Peter decided to make Lydia some breakfast because the doctor said she would be due to have the baby soon today was going to be a low key day. Just as Peter finished making eggs in a basket for Lydia he heard her wake up. Lydia woke up and noticed Peter was not in bed and wonderd where he could be. "Peter?" She said sleeply "Yes princess?" Peter said as he putting the eggs in a basket on Lydia's lap. "Oh nothing" Lydia said smiling "Exept this" Lydia said as she kissed Peter lightly on the lips before starting to eat her eggs. "You know what I am so lucky to have you as a husband" Lydia said in between bites of her eggs "You are the best guy on earth and I love you" Peter looked his wife and smirked "You think I don't know that?" He said jokingly Lydia punched him in the arm playfully. "Hey I was thinking can we just stay home today I am really tired" Lydia said as she finished her eggs and put the plate aside. Peter took Lydia in his arms and kissed her on the forhead and said "What ever you wish princess" Lydia smiled and picked up a parenting book and started to read it. "Hey I think you were looking for this" Peter said taking Lydia's book and replacing it with a magazine called "Home Furnishings" "what's this for?" Lydia giggles "We still have to decorate our baby's room don't we?" Peter smiled "Oh I completely forgot this is going to be so fun! I have always wanted to do this!" Lydia squealed Peter beamed "And remember I can make anything appear with a wave of my hand so go wild" Peter laughed Lydia  smiled at him and said "Oh don't worry Peter wild is my middle name".