The End

"Lydia come on you can do it!" Peter says soothingly "Aaagggghh!! Lydia screamed "That's it one last big push!" "Aaaagggghh!" "That's it good beautiful" said the doctor "Breathe Lyd breathe it's all done now" Peter whispered. "Thank you Peter" Lydia said quietly and breathing deeply "It is a girl Lydia and Peter, and a beautiful one to" said the doctor as he enters the room after cleaning the baby. He handed the baby to Lydia and she looked at her baby girl. "Hey honey I am your mommy" Lydia said happily. "And I am your daddy" Peter said as he sat on the hospital bed. "Do you have a name for her?" The doctor asked "Yes we do " Lydia smiled "Her name is Abigail" "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl let me get that on the birth certificate and you are free to go Lydia enjoy your new baby". "Let's go home my love" Peter said and teleported Lydia and the baby back to the apartment.

~Two weeks later

"Happy birthday to you!" sang the whole town. Thank you all for coming to my baby's birthday today" said Regina "And thank you Granny for setting up and planning this whole party for our little Henery" she said "No problem Regina it was my pleasure" Granny beamed "Happy birthday little guy" said Lydia just then Abigail started to cry. "Awww come on Abby work with me here" Peter said looking agitated he was trying to feed her some baby food but she didn't seem to like it very much and preferd to fling it on the ground or at Peter himself. "Having trouble Pan" laughed Regina sitting down next to him with Henery "Yup just a bite but nothing I can't handle" He said "Abby never likes any baby food we have given her not even the peach one" Lydia sighed as she sat down across the booth. "Have you two tried apple sauce?" Regina asked "It's the only thing that Henery will eat" She smiles "Actually no we haven't tried apple sauce a very unusual suggestion" Peter smirked "I have some on me I was just about to feed Henery we can do it together Peter" said Regina "Ok I hope she likes it because I can't deal with anymore baby food being flung at me" Peter grumbled "Ok then I will do it" Lydia said "Ok Abby this is apple sauce it is really good hope you like it" Lydia said "Oh she definitely will" Regina smiled "Ok here it goes" Lydia said as she fed the apple sauce to Abby" Abby ate it and laughed and kicked her feet with joy. "She loves it! Thank God I really didn't want this shirt dirty" Lydia laughed "Told you baby's love that stuff it was the only thing it ate as a baby" Regina said triumphantly "You couldn't have said that sooner like mabe before I had baby food flung at me shirt a million times" Peter huffed "I could have but then you would miss all of the fun in having a baby, you have to get the full experience" Regina said as she got up and exited Granny's. Lydia erupted in laughter "Don't laugh at me Lyd not in front of Abby" Peter said annoyed. "Ok I think you have had enough fun for one day Abby let's get you home and ready for bed. Once Abby was safely put in her bed and tucked in Lydia jumped onto the bed and Peter followed. "I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you and Abby in my life" Lydia said "Hey don't forget about the benefits of always staying young" Peter teased Lydia playfully punched him in the arm "Just kidding I am lucky to have you to my princess" Peter said and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Waaaaawaaaa!" Abby cried from her room "Well duty calls" Lydia laughed as she got up to go rock Abby back to sleep. Peter followed and sat in the rocking chair Lydia sat on his lap and began to sing to Abby.

And that's my home where dreams are born and time is never planned just think of lovley things and your heart will fly on wings forever in Never Never Land