Chapter 10

Pan fan fiction 10

"Do you Peter Pan take Lydia Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife?" said Jiminy Cricket "I do" Peter said looking into Lydia's beautiful blue eyes. "Do you Lydia Jones take Peter Pan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" Lydia says her eyes gleaming "by the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" Peter took Lydia in his arms and kissed her more passionate than ever before. As he did a rainbow light shot out from where there mouths touched and spread fast through the town. But no one seemed to care little did they know that wad true loves kiss for filling the prophecy causing Regina to collapse into her husband Robins arms. "It's time! Ahhh!!" She screamed in pain. "The baby is coming get her to the hospital!" Robin yelled and they hurried off. Peter and Lydia looked shocked "What was all that about?" Lydia asked her father Killian "Well seemed you two have for filled the prophecy" He simply stated "What prophecy?" Peter asked Emma beamed at her newly wedded daughter and said to her "A prophecy states that when two lost people become found a baby will be born and he will hold the heart of the truest beliver" Lydia smiled "Peter we were lost and now that we are married we are found we are starting a family" she cried Peter smirked "I knew one day I would be important enough to be in a prophecy" He said triumphantly "Oh shut up" Lydia giggled. "Mom?" She asked "Yes darling?" Emma said "Does Regina know what her baby's name will be yet?" She asked Emma smiled "Yes she said his name will be Henry.