Chapter 2

The hatred they had for each other was just a way for not admitting love...
The two eighteen year olds both knew that they had feelings for each other. But love is a weakness. That's what Peter would say anyways...Lydia...well, with her past she just doesn't trust anyone enough to love them.
The pyrokentic, blond teenage girl turned to look at Peter. Then she did a thing she never thought she would do. Her soft pink lips pressed against his. Peter stiffened with shock at first, but then immediately sank into the kiss. He wanted to do this ever since he first layed eyes on Lydia and it was even better than he hoped it would be. Lydia's Arms wrapped around Peters neck and her eyes closed. To be honest she really didn't want to pull away. Peters heart flutterd he had never kissed someone like this in his whole life (and that is a long time). He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in close. Lydia didn't want to pull away but she had to to breathe. "Wow...." was all she managed to say. Peter smiled down at her "Yeah" He spoke so quietly it was almost a wisper. Lydia blushed "I thought you hated me." she said
"Honestly I tried so hard to hate you it just didn't work out" He said smiling. "You just didn't want to admit love...like I did...everyone I get close to I end up hurting." Peter looked at her and smiled. "What?" Lydia asked. "Lydia if there is one thing I am good at it is surviving". His green eye's lightened up a bite. Lydia smiled back "Mabe but no one is that good they are just super powerful like us." Peter laughed Lydia was right she was definitely capable of killing with a single glance. For her the phrase if looks could kill was true. But not the beauty looks you think of oh no. She can burn the insides of people just by staring. Lydia only used her powers for protection and protection alone. "Exactly like us" Peter said kissing her on the nose. An idea popped into Lydia's head and she said "Follow me!" And ran off. Her boots hitting the cold forest floor. The moon light giving her a slight glow. Peter smiled and immediately joined in Lydia's little game. "Where are we going?" Peter asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out". Lydia said stopping at a beach. The sun was beginning to set causing everything to be draped in a faint pink light. It was beautiful. Peter stopped at the tree line and admired the pretty view. He often came to this area at the end of the day to clear his mind and because he new Lydia came here as well. Sometimes he would spy on her from a tree or from behind a rock trying to think of a way to kill her. He smiled at the thought before being jerked out of his thoughts by Lydia saying "Hey are you going to join me or not?" Peter smiled and made his way over to her. "Come on" Lydia said patting the sand next to her. Peter sat down next to Lydia and inhaled the clean sea air. "I haven't been here in in a really long time". he said. "It's just so beautiful..." Lydia said. As she and Peter interwined there fingers. They stayed like that for a while just the two of them. Peter broke the silence by saying. "hey want to come back to camp with me?" Lydia knew that it was a bad idea all of the lost boys hated her but dispite she said "yes" and in a puff of green smoke they were at the camp.