Chapter Seven

"What did ya find?" I ask her, and she shows me a small box in her hand is about four inches long and two inches wide.

"I think it's some kind of recording device, do you think it still works?" before I can respond she presses the on button and a women's voice comes out. "I think it's on." Judging by the voice I would say she is in her late twenty's maybe early thirties, but I could be wrong. Before I can really conclude she starts talking again.

"Day one: I let the virus out today, it wasn't as hard to do as I thought, and I just put the serum into the patient's flu shot. He didn't suspect a thing, while talking to him I discovered that he will be going on a trip to Chicago in two days. It will only take three for the virus to kick in. It starts with nausea, nothing too serious, and then goes on to headaches, this happens because the virus starts to attack the brain, the patient then starts to lose sanity and will pass the virus on by biting someone. When the virus infects enough people to get recognized and feared I will release the antidote, and I will be a hero, I will be famous.

Day six: The virus has finally infected another person, and I have concluded that the virus takes five days to pass on. I am almost done with the antidote and will release it once the virus becomes more publically known. From what I know they have called it T-206.

Day nineteen: Not much has been happening; I'll make another log when something more interesting comes along.

Day sixty-three: How could I let it slip! I can't believe I could be so careless! T-206 has now infected one point two million people. Whoever is hearing this may be thinking 'Oh April! I thought you would release the antidote, what happened to the antidote!' I was stupid is what happened!" She takes a breath and sighs, "As I was creating the virus I was trying my best to make sure that no other Doctor can come up with their own antidote and cure it, I succeeded, but I hid the antidote too well and not even I can't even stop it.

Day one hundred eleven: I got it! I got the antidote! Now only one problem stands in my way, since my last log T-206 has infected about three fourths of the entire population and I don't think that I can make more in time, at least not alone. If you are hearing this the formula of the antidote is- no, No, NO! They're coming! I need to hurry, the formula is-," we hear a door being broken down and the women screams, the recording then goes silent.

"Whoa," Zoe says in shock.

"Yea I agree, whoa."