Chapter Eleven

*I am so, so, so, so, sooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated this in, like, two months. I've been super busy with school and watching all 5 seasons of the walking dead (We just got Netflix... and I'm on the Netflix schedule so pls no spoilers) and I haven't had the inspiration to write this chapter, I know where I want to go with the story but I'm having trouble just getting there. I'll try my best to get more chapters out soon, Thanks for reading and enjoy ;) ( dont forget... votes and comments show me that you guys like this and help me to write chapters for yalls) LET THE CHAPTER BEGIN*

"Hey Zoe!"

"Yea?" I hear her voice from the other room.

"I see some more doors, I'm going to go look in the other room, okay?"

She walks through the first set of doors so that she is in my view, "How 'bout I go with you and help you clear it, so that we're sure nothing happens?"

"No, no, I'll be fine, besides, I don't see anything down there, you just keep looking for stuff on the virus." She goes back into the other room, a couple minutes later I look in on her and see Zoe rummaging through some files. I close the doors quietly, and walk towards the  filing cabinets. I move the cabinet quietly. I see a door with no handle, I push on it and it opens. 

"Hello?" I whisper into the darkness. The moan I heard before comes again. I feel on the wall for a light switch. "Is anyon- anything in here?" It appears to be a small corridor with only two doors in it. I continue to feel for a switch but cannot find one, as my eyes adjust to the blackness of the narrow hall I look up, No lights?

"Grrraaaahhh..." It comes again... from... my right it seems. I go to the white steel door on the right side of the corridor. There is nothing banging on the door, why? Once again, this door has no handle, I push the door with my right hand and with my left, I get my gun ready. 

The room is pretty much dark except for the small window by the ceiling. I start walking towards the light in hopes I could see how dark it's getting. I hear the moan once again, much louder and clearer this time, I keep walking. Before I know what has happened, I slam into metal bars. Something, no, someone grabs my wrist, I scream in fear, I pull away quickly and hear a crunching sound. The hand that has grabbed my wrist has disconnected from its owner.

The thing that grabbed me slams against its side of the bars. It's a walker. I pull out my gun quickly and point it at its decayed head. I look at its eyes, its grey lifeless eyes. I notice something, it is wearing a baggy green T-shirt and blue sweat pants, and its long black hair looks as if it was greased back from her forehead. The odd thing is, there is no blood on the clothes, no rips in the shirt or pants. The walker wasn't bit, either someone has bothered to changed the clothes or it was created. I look at the thin neck and see a half peeled off beige circle, a bandage. I start to move closer so I can get a better look. 

"What's your story?" I ask the the dead women. She moans, but is is so loud it could have been a yell. I am so interested with theories on how she came to be here that I don't hear Zoe enter the room. Suddenly there is a flash of light and what sounds like thunder. The walker falls.

Zoe's P.O.V.

Looking, looking, looking, I'm so fed up with this I'm actually starting to want to go home- er- camp. It's funny, I'm starting to consider that crappy motel my home, after all, it's only been what, six months since this started? Six months, it feels like years. 

"AAHHHHH!" I hear a scream.

"Lee? LEE!" I run to the doors that lead to where she was, they're closed- closed? I left them open... what ever. I pry open the door and look for the double doors Lee said she would be in, I don't see double doors but I see one white steel door without a handle. I push on it and it opens I go in the door that is still open and see Lee with... a Walker? I raise my pistol Al gave me with strict instructions to only use it if I need it. I aim at the walker's head, and I pull the trigger.