Chapter Eighteen

*No you did not miss a chapter. I do not write this story in watt pad so the layout is a bit different so in the real story, this is chapter eighteen* 

Ty

I do not notice her come through the door. Once she sits beside me on the bed, I look at her, but she is looking into the same direction where I was looking.

We just sit there for about fifteen minutes. She must have gotten Zoe's bag packed pretty quickly. I think I heard someone run down the hall and slam a door. Maybe Ben.

After forever, I hear something break downstairs, I think Lee hears it to. Than I hear Al yell, "GO! HURRY! EVERYONE TO THE ROOF NOW! ... LUKE!"

She and I spring off the bed and run to the stairs that lead to the roof, but she keeps stops in front of Ben's room. She tries the knob, locked. She pounds on the door. Yells something, but I don't hear it. I'm too focused on the other set of stairs on the other side of the hall. Suddenly, Al and Lucas become visible, they're moving fast. Lee's still pounding on the door. The first Walker comes up the stairs. Al sees it and swings on of the two large bags he is carrying at it, a gun flies out of the bag and rolls down the stairs. Lucas reaches us. He lips move but no sound come out, Lee gestures towards the door. Her lips also move, I do not hear any sound, what's wrong with me?

Lucas charges at the door in an attempt to break it open, it does not work. He tries again and again. The door holds somehow. Al is trying to fortify the hall with some furniture, it is a failed endeavor. Al runs to us, says something that sounds like a whisper, but his facial expressions look as if he is yelling. Something grabs me and turns by body in a ninety degree angle, I now face Al. He says something I don't understand, my face is blank. I think he's yelling my name. I look to the ground.

I'm being pulled up the stairs to the roof. I don't know by who. We're on one of the last steps when my vision goes out and I faintly hear someone calling out to me. I collapse.