Chapter 4

Bianca's POV

I had just arrived in the parking lot of the school. I actually felt refreshed today. After falling down yesterday, I was able to get some extra sleep. And I needed it too.

Hopefully, I won't get beaten up or start feeling ill today. I looked at my reflection in a rain puddle, checking my outfit. Hopefully, today it will be good enough.

I walked into school, trying my best to avoid any of the football players.

Besides Cameron, of course, they are all jerks. They're so mean and will take every chance they can to pick up and drop a girl.

Before getting to my locker, a strong grasp tugged on my hand and pulled my back up against a wall.

"Hey, babe." Luke's voice whispered down my neck.

"Please... let me go." I begged, trying to pull my body from underneath his.

"Now, Bianca, I'm giving you an opportunity you will definitely love," he paused, looking down at me with a smirk plastered on his face, "We've got 20 minutes before class, so you and me can go to the locker room."

I knew exactly what students went to the locker room to do. He must be crazy.

"Not in a million years, Luke." I spat, regretting it a second later. A sharp and abrupt pain flashed across my left cheek.

"You should listen when I tell you what to do, Now I'll make sure you regret it."

He pushed me to the floor, making my already weak legs throb from the impact of hitting the ground.

The football team was quick to approach me as I crawled backwards, trying to get away.

Somehow I knew that this was going to be the biggest beating I've ever gotten from them.

Luke smirked, as football team members circled around and started to throw punches at me.

Some kicked, some slapped, some did nothing but everything hurt all the same.

I wrapped myself in a ball and cried into my knees. This was probably why I was having more stomach contractions, the constant kicking in that area makes it all worse.

I looked up for a second, to look at the crowd that had been drawn. Most of them laughing, at least some shaking their heads.

Well, if you feel bad, why won't you go get help for me?

I continued surveying the faces of the crowd until I noticed Alison, she was laughing her head off. I followed the pathway of her hands, of course, her fingers were laced with Cameron's.

He was also laughing. At me?

That angel was laughing at me.

This whole time I thought he was a perfect perfection, but he clearly too like the rest of them didn't have a heart.

And mine? Well, it just broke into a million pieces.

About a minute later, the bell rang and the crowd started to disappear.

I was in too much pain to even try to get up.

Cameron still was standing there looking in my direction. Was he waiting for me to be humiliated even more?

Everyone had already left for their classes so I guess he figured that it wasn't gonna happen and he eventually walked away to his first class.

I can't believe it. The Cameron that I was so desperately obsessed with, stood metres away from the scene of me being heated to a pulp and did nothing about it except laugh.

It must have been one hell of a show, I guess the least I could ever so to make him happy was this.

I raised myself off the ground, once I had mustered enough strength and rushed to the bathroom.

I sighed at the sight of myself. One black eye and a bunch of scrapes and bruises all over my entire body.

I lifted up my shirt, only to reveal that I had a big shoe mark left from someone kicking there.

Why do people hate me so much?

I didn't do anything to anyone.

Was it because I was born so hideous and chubby?

Why can't I be perfect like Alison, or those girls in magazines.

I rolled off a bunch of tissue from the container and cleaned myself up as much as I can so that I could go to my next class.

Cameron's POV

"Ms. Braxton, why are you 40 minutes late for class?" Mrs. Allens asked. She had just walked into the classroom with bruises, scratches and her eye swollen.

I felt so horrible. Probably the worst I've ever felt. How could I just let them do that to her?

I mean she seems really nice. She is so polite to people, even though they are mean to her.

I wonder why people make fun of her?

She deserves so much more.

"Sorry, Uh Mrs. Allens, I- came to school late this morning, and accidentally fell outside whilst I was rushing." She lied, glaring at Luke who had a stupid grin on his face.

"Well, I never thought I would say this to you Ms. Braxton, but you have a detention." Woah, Bianca has never gotten detention before, at least I don't think she has. I could only imagine how much that sucks.

"But Mrs. Allens-" She started. "Take your seat, young lady." Mrs. Allens demanded. She obeyed and sat in her seat quietly, wincing in pain as she did so.

"Okay, students, we are doing a new project today. A couple project." Mrs Allens announced. Everyone groaned, including me. Group projects are the worst, there's always that someone that never puts in any effort.

"Oh, calm down. I have assigned you to a partner with whom you will be 'married' to for a month. As much as you might hate it, you must interact as a couple would and should. Not anything too deep. It would also give you the opportunity to get to know your partner."

"So, we will be traveling to San Diego and staying in a 5 star resort hotel there. You will live with this person, having separate rooms, of course. You will be tested on how much you interact with each other and on how, well or not, you do so ."

Everyone cheered once she was done but only for the 5 star resort thing. Not the couple part.

"Ok, so here we go, Andy and Britney." Mrs. Allens started reading a list of her computer.

"Constance and.. Kendra."

"Cameron and Bianca."