Chapter 7

San Diego- Day 2 

Cameron's POV 

I woke up to a loud sobbing sound, I'm not sure but I think it was coming from the other room, Bianca's room.

I still think this marriage thing was honestly the dumbest thing they could have ever thought up but I have to do it. I'm getting an A on this project, one way or another.

I left the comfort of my bed, going outside and passing the living room to her room but before I could even reach there I heard an odd sound coming from inside so I immediately rushed to the door.

"Bianca! Are you okay?" I asked. It sounded like she was throwing up.

"Um, yeah. I'm okay." She sniffled.

Okay, I'm not dumb. She's definitely not okay.

"No, you're not Bianca. Come on, let me in. I'll help you." I said.

"No, please. I'm fine. If you want to help, c- can you get me water?" She asked. "Yeah." I replied, walking over to the fridge. I got her the first bottle of water I could spot.

"Here, Bianca. I got it for you. You sure I can't come in and help you?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm alright and you shouldn't worry about me."

"You crying and throwing up, means you're fine? I don't think so." I said. Why won't she just let me in there?

"I appreciate the thought, but I'm fine, really. Thanks, though." Bianca sighed out. Well, if she's not going to let me in there, I guess I won't force it.

"Alright, I'm going to get breakfast. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Um, sure. Thanks Cameron." Her voice cracked.

"You're welcome." I replied and went back into my room to get ready. Hopefully, whatever it is that was bugging her would pass soon.

"Aye, Cameron! Over here!" Luke yelled from his table when I had arrived at the ground floor.

I went over and sat next to him and his partner, Samantha.

"Hey bro." I greeted and we did our team's handshake.

"Where's your whore?" Luke asked, smirking.

"She's not a whore, dude. Cut it out." I rolled my eyes, here we go with the name calling again.

"Oh, my bad. You like her or something?" He asked.

"Nah. Well, I guess I do, but not in that way. She was really sick this morning so I'm getting breakfast for her." I answered.

"Awe, how sweet!" Samantha smiled, guess there were a few people that weren't opposed to me doing anything nice for her.

"Why do you want to get her food anyway? She's too fat for all that." Luke laughed. Okay, I know sometimes Luke can be a terrible person but he's been going way too far when it came to Bianca these days.

Bianca is not fat, she's actually really thin. Not that I actually knew but I don't think she was white either.

I love her curly hair and the way she becomes shy when she's blushing, it's really cute.

To be honest, besides Alison, I wouldn't want to do this project with anyone else. Most other girls would be either mean, or try to make a move on me. It's not that I liked Bianca or anything, I just wanted to know more about her.

"She's not fat, Luke. God, you're so annoying and stupid sometimes. You know your words hurt her right?" I asked.

"She deserves every word that comes at her. When are you going to realize she's a piece of crap, like everyone else knows?" He smirked. Okay, that's all I needed to hear.