Chapter 12

I promise... she is going to get it.

No one messes with me. No one refuses me.

No one does. Whatever I say, goes, those were the none-spoken rules.

She bested me once, but I'm about to hit her back harder.

I sneaked behind the pier and looked at the two. Having such a good time, spinning around and playing in the water.

Call me cruel to mess with their fun, but no one messes with me.

If you try, you will get hurt and I'm going to hurt her in every possible way, physically and emotionally.

She won't know what hit her. And he won't either.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Tomorrow, their happy world will be turned upside down for good.

**

San Diego-Day 12 6:30am

Bianca's POV

I ran into the bathroom and crouched myself over the toilet, I was throwing my life up. I couldn't stop.

Everything just came flowing out of me like a river.

"Bianca." I heard. I didn't have enough strength to answer.

Yesterday was the best day of my life, but I couldn't go along with whatever game he was playing. I thought it over and it's impossible for him to genuinely like me.

I've been bullied all my life. My dad left me and never came back, my mom died from a drug overdose which was her way of coping with her depression. My life is just a huge black hole. An empty void.

I don't need him playing with my emotions more than he already has.

I doubt it, but what if he had honest feelings for me?

I just can't stop thinking about him. That kiss was filled with so much passion, at least that's what it felt like to me.

Just like a lot of things that I've gotten to experience with him that I never name before, Cameron was my first real kiss.

"Bianca? We need to talk, please." I ignored Cameron all last night. I just don't want to be toyed with.

I managed to get up off the floor and brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom. I looked up and saw Cameron standing in front of me.

"What?" I asked, feeling weak in the knees.

"Last night. I'm so sorry for kissing you, putting you in this type of position. You're such a good friend that I just happen to find bea- The point is, all my love belongs to Alison but I could tell that there were feelings involved last night, and I think you felt it too." He finished off.

Tears formed in my eyes once again. All I am towards him is a friend. I drilled this into my head so many times but I still didn't want to hear it coming from him.

If I didn't stop the kiss, we could have just continued. I wish he could love me the same way I loved him.

I nodded, forcing the tears to not fall out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He cupped his hands around my face and kissed me on the cheek.

I wanted to scream and yell at him. For toying with, for giving me false hope but I knew from since the beginning that we could never happen.

And even now, I still loved him too much.