Chapter 17

San Diego- Day 19, 10am

Bianca's POV

Cameron is finally my boyfriend.

It just keeps ringing in my head. My dream actually came true.

My smile faltered as I looked to my left, Cameron was gone.

I saw a note on his pillow so I read it.

Good Morning Bianca,

I went out to get a few things, but I'll be back around noon. How about we go out for a late lunch, then we come back and I'll make you dinner? I hope you like that idea too!

See you later baby,

Cameron ♡

My heart warmed up, he's so sweet.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, throwing on some Adidas shorts and a University of Cincinnati sweatshirt on.

My sister used to go there before she transferred back because of my mom's death.

I poured myself some Lucky Charms and turned on Girl Code.

Cameron's POV

"Hello, Cameron" The lady from the front desk said.

"Hi. I'm here to pick up the earrings I purchased online."

They know my name here because I always came to these jewelers whenever I wanted to buy Allison jewelry.

"Ah, yes Cameron. Let me get that for you. Come with me." I nodded and followed her to get the gift.

She went to the shelves and pulled out a small box.

"Ok, Cameron, Check it out." She said, giving me the box.

I opened it, revealing the gold bedazzled bow with a pink pearl earrings(above). I looked astonished at them.

I'm sure Bianca will love them.

"Do you like them?" She asked. I nodded quickly.

"Good." She gave me my receipt, I thanked her and walked out, putting it in my pocket.

I got back to the resort and went into the room, searching for Bianca.

She was on the couch, eyes closed and chest rising and falling slowly. She was sleeping.

I placed my lips on her nose, making her squirm. "Bianca." I whispered.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Wanna go to lunch?" I asked.

She nodded lightly, getting up. I kissed her on the lips this time.

"Okay, beautiful. Lets go." I smiled, taking her hand.

"Wait! Shouldn't I change?" She asked, looking down at her clothes. I shook my head.

"No, you already look good." I pecked her on her cheek and led her out the door.

We ended up eating at Subway, since we didn't feel like going anywhere else. We just sat and talked for a long while and paused sometimes to just admire each other's looks.

To be honest, I think I'm falling head over heels in love with Bianca. I think I've been falling actually.

Ever since that day where I carried out the biggest mistake in my life and laughed at her, there was a little part of me that liked her.

I didn't realize it then, but now I do.

As we continue to grow closer and closer as a couple and as friends, I develop more and more feelings for her.

But on the flip side, I have a feeling she is keeping something from me.

Her being so tired, sometimes so down? I'm probably suspecting something that is not true.

"Bianca?" I asked.

"Yes?" She smiled.

"Well, I know we have only been together for about a week, but if one thing's certain, is that my heart already belongs to you. I believe I liked you while I dated Allison, I just didn't want to allow myself to believe it." I pulled the box out my pocket.

"Bianca, I was going to give this to you at dinner, but I can't wait so I'm giving it to you now."

I opened up the box and she gasped. She grabbed it out of my hand and admired its beauty.

"Cameron! You shouldn't have." She smiled, looking at the earrings.

"I wanted to. You deserve it all." She blushed and looked up at me.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"Of course." I pecked her on the lips and held her hand in mine.

Well shit, I think I'm seriously in love with Bianca Braxton.