Inspiration

Hey everybody, I haven't had time to write my normal column in the past few weeks and I apologize and I didn't have time this week to get the answers I needed. SO I am going to write today about things that have been on my mind.

Why is it good people always get dealt a bad hand while people who don't deserve the things they get are given their heart's desires? My family and I have gone through a lot of problems in the past year. Rght now we are in the middle of packing and cleaning our house because we got evicted. Everything happened all at once, money gone, car broke down, evicted, electricity off, heart attacks, strokes, arrests, dog biting mail man, miscarriages, over dosing, drug addictions, friendships ending, and so much more. 

I am 17 and I am working to support me and mine. I waitress, babysit, cashier, hostess, bust tables, bust dishes, cook, clean, and anything I can for money. I help who ever I can, but yet I can't get a break. I love my famly and the people in my life and I am trying to succeed. 

If you ever have any problems you can always come talk to me, I love making new friends. 

Question: What do you want most right now?

I will answer this weeks and last weeks question next column and I pinky promise. (I never break them.)