Are YOU the Best?

This week’s interview is with HisStyles.

ashtonirwin: First question. what inspired you to start writing?

HisStyles: Probably the way words can affect people’s emotions and that it’s such an easy way to express your imagination.

ashtonirwin: Lovely words, who are your favourite authors and favourite books?

HisStyles: My favourite authors are J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan and Tolkien and my favourite books of all time are the Harry Potter series, The Host by Stephanie Meyer and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

ashtonirwin: Is there something you always do when writing? I.e. listen to music, eat etc.

HisStyles: I always try and listen to music (often movie soundtracks) since that’s the easiest way to find inspiration for me.

ashtonirwin: Do you have a favourite wattpad author or book?

HisStyles: On wattpad, @ivoryskinandcurls and her Larry Stylinson story “Burn” are my favorites.

ashtonirwin: What inspired you to begin writing your fan fiction “The Playbook”?

HisStyles: To be honest, I don’t really remember. It was probably a mix between a movie, some song lyrics and a rumour my friend told me that gave me the original idea.

ashtonirwin: Are you planning on becoming a published author?

HisStyles: To become a published author has always been a dream of mine but I don’t really know if I want to do it full time. It seems kind of lonely… But to get a book published one day is definitely a goal of mine.

ashtonirwin: At what age did you begin writing?

HisStyles: I’ve been writing stories for as long as I can remember but I began writing serious novels at thirteen.

ashtonirwin: Can you relate to any of your stories?

HisStyles: No, not really. They are all just made up plots with a dash of dreams and hopes of mine. Nothing I write about has ever happened to me.

ashtonirwin: What achievement on wattpad do you wish for one of your stories to obtain?

HisStyles: I haven’t really thought about it…it’s all been about improving my own writing and to hear what others have to say about my work. But I would love to affect people and inspire others to start writing.

ashtonirwin:  Last question, who is your favourite character from one of your stories and why?

HisStyles: My favourite character would probably be Alison Walker from "The Playbook" since she's very strong emotionally. She's so much more than just that shallow pop star everyone expects her to be and she believes everything can be done if you just do it the right way. That's what I like about her; that she won't give up no matter what stands in her way.

ashtonirwin: Thank you for your time.

--

Do you want an interview? PM me at @ashtonirwin if interested! :)