Thunder

''So how have you been Al? Long time, no see.'' Joey said smiling as he looked at me. The presence of Mr. Styles next to me sent shivers down my spine. ''Yeah erm I've been g-good.'' I said quickly. I could feel Mr. Styles tense up next to me as well. ''Let's play truth or dare.'' Marcus said as he suddenly joined us in the garden along with a few friends of him. 

''Good idea.'' Joey snickered as he made some room for the rest. ''That's not fair, I'm the only girl here.'' I muttered annoyed. ''Okay we're not gonna ask any sexual performances.'' Joey said smirking and I slapped him playfully on his shoulder. ''If you're not doing a dare or not want to tell the truth, you have to take one shot.'' Another guy said as he walked into the garden with lots of shots.

I gulped as I saw the amount. ''Deal, I'll begin.'' Joey began laughing. ''Allison,'' He began and I rolled my eyes already. ''I dare you to snog Brian's ear.'' He said laughing and I almost choked on air. ''No thank you.'' I said a bit rudely and I already grabbed the shot. I swallowed it down in one sip, I felt the liquid burning down my throat. Man, these were heavy. ''Okay, you're next.'' Joey said.

''Hmm, Anthony give us a lapdance.'' I snickered and the guy smirked at me. ''As you please Al.'' He said as he stood up. ''Someone put up some music!'' I said as the random guy started taking his clothes off. Someone played Va Va Voom by Nicki Minaj and Anthony swayed his hips jokingly to the music as he only had his jeans on. He came closer to me as he started grinding on me. ''Okay, enough!'' I said chuckling as I pushed the guy off me.

I heard Mr. Styles beside me groaning but I couldn't pay too much attention to it since I was getting a bit tipsy. We had a few more dares and truths and that resulted in me getting wasted along with the rest.

''A'ight, Al I dare you to snog Marcus, full mouth on mouth.'' Brian said chuckling. I was too wasted to think sober. I already stood up as I felt someone tugging at my arm. I quick yanked my arm away and walked up to Marcus who was sitting ready for me. I sat in his lip as my hands messily ran through his hair. I brought my lips closer and smashed it into his. He quick opened his mouth for entrance, I had never been so forceful with a guy.

I felt Marcus arms wrap around my waist, lowering themselves to my bum, only to squeeze it lightly. I gasped and he smiled in the kiss. ''Okay enough now guys.'' Joey said chuckling as I pulled away smiling. I stumbled back to my seat next to Mr. Styles and Joey. ''Man, that was a show.'' Joey said as he leant back. 

''I better get home, got school tomorrow.'' I said slurring as I stood up. ''I'll drive you!'' Marcus offered but as soon as he stood up, he fell back down on the ground. ''That's okay.'' I giggled. Wait, I giggled?

''I'll drvie you.'' I heard a low raspy voice behind me. I turned to see Mr. Styles standing up. ''Whatever you want Mr. Styles.'' I said flirty as I followed him to his car. ''Bye guys!'' I shouted back to the garden where the boys were, they all waved me goodbye. ''That was so much fun.'' I chuckled as I sat in the passenger seat of his Range Rover.

''Was it fun to get drunk off your brains?'' He snapped at me as he started the engine. ''Erm, yeah?'' I asked dumbfounded and chuckled again. ''What's your adress?'' He asked as he drove already. ''My adress?'' I repeated and Mr. Styles rolled his eyes at me. 

''I erm, I believe it's just around the corner here.'' I said as I leant back in the comfy seat. Mr. Styles drove around the corner and parked. ''Wait, I don't live here.'' I said confused as I looked through the window. ''Allison for god sake, where do you live?'' He asked a little unpatient. ''Well, you weren't obligated to drive me home!'' I shouted angry as I stepped out of the car. 

Mr. Styles also stepped out of the car as he followed me. ''Allison, I'm sorry, just get back in the car alright?'' He asked as he rested his hands on both of my shoulders. ''No why are you always giving me such mixed signals?'' I said desperately as I slapped his hands away. My eyes filled themselves with sulky meaningless tears. ''Sorry I didn't mean to make you cry.'' Mr. Styles said quickly, panicking a little.

''Just bring me home.'' I muttered as I whiped my tears away. Man, was I bad drunk. Harry sighed as he leaded me back to his car. ''I still don't know where you live..'' He spoke softly as he drove around in circles. ''Neither do I.'' I mumbled tiredly. 

''You can crash at my place for tonight, if you want ofcourse.'' Mr. Styles said as he glanced my way. ''As long as I get to sleep there comfortably.'' I mumbled as I grabbed my phone to text my mum. ''Staying at Marcus' place x.'' I typed in shortly and send it.

Mr. Styles drove to his appartment and I stepped out. It looked nice, not what I expected for a teacher. I followed him stumbling inside. He took off his jacket and threw it on the sofa. It was a really nice appartment from inside. It was simple yet modern and nice looking. 

''Do you want to sleep on the bed or sofa?'' He asked me as he raised his eyebrow at me. I took off my top, leaving me in my shorts and bra. ''I'll be fine here. Wake me up for sch-'' I said mumbling as I lied down on the sofa. I feel myself drift immediately into a deep slumber.

I felt a blanket thrown over me and footsteps in the hall and than it was just complete silence. 

Suddenly I heard thunder. I shot up awake as I hugged my knees. I heard the loud rain attacking the windows as lightning lit up the city. I was scared as hell for the thunder, luckily I did sober up a little already. I lied back down since the thunder had calmed down already.

I suddenly realised I was in Mr. Styles appartment. God, he had experienced a drunk me, poor him. I was a poorly drunk. Hopefully I didn't say anything embarassing. Suddenly my thoughts got interrupted by another strike of thunder. I quick stood up and walked down the hallway. I needed to find Mr. Styles, I just didn't wanted to be alone right now. I looked in the few rooms and finally found his bedroom. 

I tiptoed in as I noticed Mr. Styles was a sleep. I silently tucked the covers up and lied down next to him. He was laying like he was facing the ceiling, but than again I heard thunder striking. I shrieked a little as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. I heard him mutter something before he turned to his side to see me.

''A-Allison?'' He muttered as he rubbed his eyes lazily. Wow, I didn't knew his voice could even be more raspier than usual. ''Sorry, the thunder just scared me.'' I said and again, lightning striked. My hands flew around his bare chest, holding him close to me. ''I'll go sleep on the sofa than.'' He mumbled as he sat up straight. I sat up straight as well. ''No, please stay Mr. Styles. I'm scared.'' I said desperately and Mr. Styles looked at me. ''It's Harry outside of school.'' He mumbled as he layed back down again.

''Alright, Harry.'' I muttered as I layed next to him. I snuggled into the crook of his neck. Even in bed at night, this guy smelled heavenly. I just now saw the tattoos that were creeping up his toned torso which seemed to be never ending by the way.

But at the moment I was just too tired and scared to get caught up in his heavenly body.