Only I

The next day I woke up due to my alarm clock. I stepped out of bed, feeling quite excited for school today to be fair. I would see Mr. Styles, aka Harry, today again and that made me happy even though I hated his guts and he probably hated mine as well.

I decided to not take a shower since I just didn't feel like it. I curled my hair at the ends and sprayed a nice perfume on my whole body before I got dressed. I wore dark denim high waisted shorts with a white tight top tucked in and a baby pink cardigan. I quick applied some makeup before walking downstairs.

''Are you leaving for school, honey?'' My mum asked casually and I just nodded. I still wasn't completely okay with the fact she planned a meeting with Mr. Styles behind my back. ''Oh okay, is Mr. Styles gonna give you extra help after school?'' She asked, if only she knew. ''Yep.'' I said, popping the p before I grabbed an apple. ''I gotta go now, see ya later mum.'' I replied as I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left the house.

I started the engine of my car and drove towards school. I walked up the schoolyard and saw Jane sitting alone which surprised me since she always seemed to be with Jesy. ''Allison!'' Jane exclaimed as soon as she saw me. ''Yeah?'' I asked casually, a bit taken a back by her sudden move. ''Can we talk, please? I've been a horrid friend, haven't I?'' She asked as she bit her lip. ''The worst.'' I corrected her and she sighed. ''I'm sorry, you were right. Jesy was just brainwashing me.'' She huffed as we walked inside the school.

''Can you just forgive me? I just wanna be friends again, like we used to.'' She said a little more enthustiac. ''Hmm, I don't kn-'' I began but stopped as soon as I saw Mr. Styles walking through the hallway. He looked good as always. His tattoos were barely shown since he wore a tight button op shirt, it looked amazing on him. I could see his muscles contract as he made a movement and that just made me go weak in the knees. His curls were put up in a messy quiff and he looked quite tired himself as well. He looked at me and shot me a quick wink before walking past me. God, him just walking by me send chills down my spine already. ''I erm..'' I continued, lost for words. ''What were you going to say?'' Jane asked slowly as she glared at Mr. Styles who stood behind me, talking to Mrs. Tubbs.

''Erm, nothing. I gotta go now.'' I said quickly as I turned around. ''Do you forgive me?'' Jane shouted after me. ''Yeah yeah sure.'' I shouted back as I made my way to the dark janitor's closet. I closed the door behind me and let out a deep sigh. My heart was beating at a unreal fast pace and my lips felt super dry. I needed him, and I needed him bad.

Suddenly the door opened and I quick shot up, scared it might be the janitor himself. ''I'm sorry, I was just about to lea-'' I began but got interrupted by a finger on my lips. ''You need me, don't you?'' A huskily voice said and my heartbeat quickened again. ''M-Mr. Styles?'' I asked softly and I could see a smirk visible on his features even though it was dark.

''Allison, Allison.. School hasn't even begun and you're already craving me? Such a naughty girl, isn't it?'' He whispered and I just nodded. If I wouldn't obey him, he would just leave me here high and dry. ''What should I do to you on this early morning?'' He whispered as his hand slowly stroke my cheek. ''E-Everything you want.'' I managed to mutter out. I didn't even knew why I said that, I sounded so desperate now.

''Hmm.'' Was all he said before he pulled away a little, leaving me confused, missing his touch immediately. ''I don't like you this needy and desperate.'' He exclaimed and I immediately felt my cheeks turn crimson, he was just making fun of me. ''Well than, fuck off.'' I snapped as I pushed him a little backwards by his chest. ''Get that fire back, and I'll see you later.'' He smirked at me and my lips parted slightly. He wanted to upset me on purpose, so I'd act all bossy and bitchy.

Before I could even reply, he pressed a hard kiss on my lips and left the janitor's closet. My lips were still parted as my hand slowly rose and touched my lips. Damn, just one touch and I was his.

I walked out of the janitor's closet after a while and immediately bumped into Marcus. ''Hey, didn't see you there.'' He smiled and I awkwardly brushed it off. I tried to walk back to my locker but I heard Marcus calling my name. ''Yeah?'' I said as I turned around to him. ''Joey was really happy to see you the other night, would you like to visit again tonight?'' He asked as he walked back up to me. ''Erm, tonight?'' I asked as I bit my lip, truth was, I didn't wanted to go cause I would probably get pissed drunk just like last time. 

''Don't do that, Al.'' Marcus whined as he glanced at my lips and back at my eyes. ''Oh.'' Was all I said before I felt him pressing his lips against mine. I quick backed down and pushed him off me. I looked around to see if no one was there, to my relief it was just Mr. Styles and a student in the hallway who were both glaring at us. Mr. Styles wouldn't care less if I was kissing Marcus and that student was a freshmen. Marcus raised his eyebrow at me in confusion and I coughed. ''Erm, I'm sorry. I'm sick, contagious and stuff.'' I said convincing and his lips formed an o. ''Alright, well see you tonight Al.'' He said before walking off. 

I felt bad for not telling him the truth, to tell him we weren't a couple and also not gonna be a couple but I just didn't had the heart to. I just got him back as my best friend, I wouldn't wanna lose him again. I quick walked past Mr. Styles without a second glance and towards my locker. 

As I reached my locker, I let out a deep breath I was holding way too long. School hadn't even started yet and I was already exhausted.

English class-

I had two hours of p.e. already and now it was time for English. I honestly don't mind English but it was just a bit awkward between me and Mr. Styles now. I took a seat in the back and waited for the rest of the class to walk in. Mr. Styles glanced at me, a cold look in his eyes, I couldn't quite make up why but honestly, I didn't even care anymore. That man had way too many mood swings and I wouldn't let them bother me. It was more of a physical thing me and Mr. Styles had going on and I didn't mind. Emotions weren't involved in that kind of relationship, except the hate though.

I tapped my nails unpatient on the desk when suddenly Marcus and Jane walked in. They both smiled at me as Marcus sat next to me and Jane in front of me. ''What are you guys doing here?'' I asked a little confused since I usually don't have English with them. ''We changed classes so now we have English with you, surprise!'' Jane chuckled and I smiled awkwardly, I still wasn't completely okay with her even if she think she was.

''Yeah, aren't you happy?'' Marcus asked and I just nodded with pursed lips. ''Alright class, let's begin.'' Mr. Styles said as he glanced back and forth between me and Marcus, what was up with him today? As he was explaining something, I suddenly felt Marcus' hand creeping up my thighs, drawing circles. 

I laughed softly as I slowly pushed his hand away. He looked at me and smiled before focussing back on the lesson. After a while the bell rang and we all stood up to go to the cafetaria. ''Allison, can I have a word with you?'' I suddenly heard from behind me. 

Mr. Styles stood there with crossed arms as the rest of the class hurried out of there. ''Sure.'' I mumbled as I took a seat in front of Mr. Styles. ''I will not tolerance sexual innuendos in my class, is that clear?'' He said simply and I gasped softly. ''What are you talking about?'' I asked a little aggravated. ''I saw you and Marcus. Now go.'' He said as he turned back to his desk.

''There wasn't anything sexual about that, he just touched my thi-'' I began but got cut off as he pushed me roughly against the wall. ''Only I am allowed to touch you anywhere near like that, got it?'' He hissed in my neck and I felt my breath hitching in my throat. ''Y-Yes.'' I managed to get out and he let go of me. ''Good.'' He smiled before he sat back down on his chair.

Before anything else could occur, I made my way out of his classroom. Something was definitely going to happen.

AN: I don't know what happened, I believe Wattpad deleted this chapter wtf ugh I'm really annoyed right now. Or maybe Wattpad just didn't show this chapter so I'm sorry if this is the second time I post this and if I haven't posted this already, I hope you enjoy reading this. I want 25 votes and 15 comments :)

Oh lmao I see what happened, somehow Wattpad had put this chapter private idk why but yeah I'll write a new chapter for you guys now xxx