Bruise

Allison's POV

I knew I got him wrapped around my finger. The way he looked at me, lust literally took over his eyes. I smiled sweetly at Marcus as I sneakily glanced at Mr. Styles who couldn't keep his eyes off me. 

It was understandable though, I mean he is with Mrs. Tubbs. Obviously he is going to look at other girls, since Mrs. Tubbs herself looked like she was going to a funeral.

''You look amazing, Al.'' Marcus said smiling as he placed his hand over mine on the table. I chuckled softly as I looked at him. ''You've already said that like five times ever since we got here.'' I said and he blushed slightly as he looked down and looked back up at me again. I loved it when guys would get a little shy, it was cute.

''I'm just going to the bathroom really quick, excuse me.'' I said as I pulled my hand away from his grasp, he looked slightly offended but soon recovered himself. I glanced at Mr. Styles and back at Marcus. I bent down a little, letting Mr. Styles have perfect sight of my cleavage, before I pressed a soft kiss on Marcus' cheek. 

I smiled satisfied as I saw Mr. Styles hands balled up in a fist as I walked past him, towards the abandoned restrooms. 

I walked up to the washing sink, just to check myself out in the mirror. The bathroom was empty, I could hear my heels click down the stone floor. Luckily my makeup was still applied perfectly. I bent down a little to get a clearer view of my face when suddenly the door of the bathroom opened.

I turned to see an aggravated Mr. Styles walking up at me. I smiled a devious smile as I bit my lower lip softly, I loved to see him like this. It gave me chills in all the right places.

''I kne-'' I began but soon got cut off by Mr. Styles large hand which he pressed on my mouth, pushing  his toned body against mine. Leaving me no choice but to feel his huge bulge pressing hard into my crotch. ''Lose the attitude.'' He hissed at me as I felt his other hand squeezing my thigh roughly. ''Say goodbye to your little date and meet me in 10 at the back parking lot.'' He said huskily and I could feel his nails dug through the thin material that my dress, making me gasp softly against his hand. ''And I'm not joking around, Allison.'' He spoke before he removed his hand, and pulled away from me. He gave me a deadly glare before he walked out of the women's bathroom.

''What the fuck..'' I muttered to myself as I turned back to the mirror. I regained my normal posture again as I walked out of the bathroom before Marcus would wonder where the hell I was gone.

''Thought you had left me here for a second.'' Marcus chuckled and I glanced at Mr. Styles behind him who was chatting to Mrs. Tubbs, probably making up an excuse to leave early.

''Sorry.'' I chuckled nervously as I sat down. ''Everything okay, Al?'' Marcus asked worried as he scanned my face. ''Yeah I'm sorry, I just don't feel so well.'' I lied, and Marcus frowned slightly. ''Do you want an asprine?'' He asked and I shook my head. ''Alright, do you want me to get the car than?'' He sighed, I literally felt so bad about leading him on constantly.

''No, I have already called my mum. She'll pick me up in a bit.'' I gulped, hoping he would buy the lie I came up on the spot with. ''Oh.'' Was all he said as he looked down. ''I'll just leave than, nice seeing you for those five minutes, Al.'' Marcus said a little sarcastic but I could see he was just sad. ''I, I'm sorry..'' I mumbled, damn Styles.

''No I'm sorry.'' He said emphasising and I opened my mouth to say something but he just walked off, leaving me speechless. I didn't blame him for his behaviour, he had absolutely every right to.

And at this moment I was even more pissed off at Styles for making me go through with this. I pursed my lips in a straight line as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. I coughed loudly, making both of my teachers look back at me.

I just stood up and walked to the back parking lot, hoping Styles would get the more than obvious hint but at this moment I couldn't care less.

I waited for about an minute when I already got unpatient. I called him several times but he didn't answer, and 10 minutes later I was still waiting.

Suddenly an black Range Rover stopped right in front of me and I knew immediately whom it belong to. I walked over to the passenger side and opened the cardoor before I sat myself down.

''You're fucking late.'' I snapped at him as I looked to my side and Mr. Styles focussing on the road in front of him, ignoring me completely. ''Well? Care to explain?'' I said a little mad but he still refused to talk to me for once again another dumb reason.

''Fucking loser.'' I muttered before I sunk down in my chair and crossed my arms in front of my chest. I glanced at Mr. Styles and saw he had took his lower lip in between his teeth, and his hands were clenching around the steering wheel. It gave me chills and soon I sat up straight again.

Harry's POV

I tried my best to keep my mouth shut and my hands to myself because she literally pushed me to the edge. My hands clenched around the steering wheel and I saw her glancing at me.

I knew it scared her cause she soon sat up straight again. After a few minutes of driving in silence, hearing nothing but her soft breathing, we reached my appartment.

I opened the car door and slammed it shut, before jogging over to the other side and opening the car door for Allison since I had locked it. She stepped out of the car as her dress got slightly lift upwards, letting me have a perfect view of her tanned legs. She quick jerked her dress down again as I took in a sharp breath and leaded her to my appartment.

She walked in front of me, and I didn't knew whether it was my imagination or real life, but she looked even sexier than she did in the restaurant, as if that was even possible.

She took a seat on the white leather sofa as I quick went into the kitchen to grab two champagne glasses and pouring them with red champagne. I walked back into the livingroom and saw she was struggling with something on her side. I noticed the little frown and how she had bitten her lower lip, making it seem like she was in pain. I didn't knew why but my sudden urge to fuck her all over the place, was gone.

I sighed as I put the champagne glasses onto the glass table. ''Can I help you?'' I asked as I peeked at what she was fumbling with. Her eyes darted up to mine and she quick had an rejected look on her face. ''Leave me alone.'' She muttered before she looked the other way. 

I noticed she had opened the zipper of her dress on the side, making her bare skin appear. But only then I noticed it wasn't a tanned skin, it was a blue-ish purple spot, something like a bruise.

''Hey, what happened?'' I asked worried as I scooted over to her on the sofa and inspected her side. ''Ask yourself, Styles.'' She snapped at me but it was a weak attempt, really.

Suddenly I realised, earlier in the bathroom.. How could I be so stupid to not even notice I was physically hurting her? I stood up to get a lotion, and walked back up to Allison.

''Turn sideways.'' I commanded her and she shot me a glare. ''It'll help you, I promise.'' I sighed, she didn't trust me for one bit. She carefully turned sideways so I could have a better view of her side.

I slowly turned the zipper lower, making my fingers tickle her bare skin softly. I squirted some lotion in my hand and softly rubbed the sore spot on her side. She winced in pain, making me feel bad on the spot.

''It'll make the bruise less aching.'' I said from experience as she turned her face to me. ''I'm sorry, Al.'' I spoke softly and she looked at me before she chuckled. ''I'm sure you are.'' She said sarcastic.

You see? Playing the good guy was never appreciated for me. 

I shut my eyes and when I opened them back up, she was looking at me. Her bright blue eyes a shade darker and I'm sure, my green eyes didn't show much difference from hers.

AN: Thanks I finally reached my goal on the last chapter! And oh my god guys, over 10k reads, that's so freaking amazing! For this chapter I want 39 votes and 20 comments :) Hope you enjoyed! Xo