I hate you

Warning: Mature content

''Where do you think you're going?'' I heard a rapsy voice saying, I immediately knew whom it belong to.  ''Mr. S-Styles.'' I stuttered as I was turned around abruply and came face to face, with indeed Mr. Styles. ''You think you're just so clever, don't you?'' He whispered as he pulled me closer to him, my body pressing firmly on his.

I could see his emerald green eyes glisten in the dim moonlight that shone through the blinds, his lips were pink and plump as always, and just so kissable.. ''Answer me.'' He said demanding as he snapped me out of my gaze. He looked so mad, so angry, yet so beautiful. ''I-I don't.'' I said quickly and Mr. Styles chuckled as he threw his head slightly back. His throaty chuckle filled the empty classroom. Suddenly I felt myself being jerked back against the black board. I gasped softly as Mr. Styles stared intently at me, his eyes gazing down my features.

''Talking back to me in class, huh? Did you think you could go by unpunished?'' He whispered in my ear  as his head went a little more down towards my neck. He kissed it softly and I felt electrics erupt in my whole body as his sweet lips made contact with my skin. Suddenly I felt him biting the same exact spot, making me take in a sharp breath. I felt him chuckle against my skin as he came back face to face with me.

''Did you think you could act like that towards me?'' He whispered once again as he brought his hand from my waist to my crotch. I felt his large hand rubbing me through my jeans and I bit my lip, trying to restrain myself. This was so incredibly hot and pleasuring but wrong at the same time.

''Do you?'' He hissed as he pressed his hand harder to my sensitive area. ''N-No Mr. S-Styles.'' I stuttered. His hand came back up, leaving me a little disappointed. ''The worst part is, you're turning me on as hell when you do that and don't you dare to deny because I know you feel the same about me.'' He said, making me more surprised than ever. Did I actually turn him on?

''I'm sorry?'' I asked a little confused as to what to say. ''Fuck Al, you're acting all innocent again. That just makes me want to fu-'' He began but didn't finish his sentence. ''Makes you want to do what?'' I asked a little teasing although I knew what he was going to say. ''Don't play me around.'' He said harshly and I felt a little insulted.

''Alright, I'm going home than.'' I said as Mr. Styles took a step back from me, looking coldly at me. ''Fine, there's the door.'' He said as he nodded towards the door. ''Fine.'' I said calmly, though I felt like I was going to explody any minute from all these feels and mixed emotions.

''Fine. Bye Allison.'' He said from behind me and I couldn't help but think, if I walked away now, would I never get the chance to feel his beautiful lips on mine? He was so beautiful on the outside, yet so ugly on the inside. He was cocky, selfish, mean, should I even go on? But before I could even think clearly, I turned around and walked up to Mr. Styles.

''I hate you.'' I spoke honest and his harsh look turned into a smug smirk. I've never seen this side of him. ''I hate you mo-'' But before he could even finish his sentence, I crashed my lips onto his.

He was caught off guard but soon kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer to me. ''Jump.'' He muttered through the kiss and I did as I was told. His large hands lifting up my thighs and placing me on the desk as he stood in between my legs. His lips felt just as magical as I thought they would. They were soft, yet rough. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and I moaned softly. 

I wrapped my legs around him, gesturing I wanted him on top of me which he understood. He pushed me a little back, not breaking the kiss as I supported myself on my elbows on his desk. He was now hovering above me, he quick sweeped all the papers off the desk, letting them fall on the ground. I was now completely laying on his desk as he was firmly on top of me.

I felt his tight crotch area grinding against mine as he stopped the kiss and breathed in my neck. ''Fuck, Al you turn me on so bad.'' He whispered as I just shut my eyes and let myself live in the moment. 

How is this ever going to end well? It's not.

AN: I want 20 votes and 10 comments on this chapter :) Xx