Chapter 7 - "He said she kissed Mr. Irwin too"

After a few days, I felt like I was up to going into the school to ask Ashton to come over to the house. I had practiced what I was going to say many times, and I was ready to ask him.

After Rylie got on the bus, I drove to the school. There was home room first in the day, and Ashton wouldn't have anyone for homeroom, so I went in then. When I walked into his room, I looked over at his desk to see him sitting there.

*Ashton's POV*

Before my first class, I was looking over some new sheet music I was going to give out today. I was interrupted by someone at the door.

"Hi Ashton," Shaylee..

"Shaylee, I-" she stopped me.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over this Saturday night? Rylie really loves you as a teacher, and I thought it would be nice to have her favorite teacher over for a little. Maybe she could play her other instruments for you? And we could talk about old times, and catch up," she smiled.

"Shaylee, I am at school right now, and during school hours, it is strictly music for me," I told her.

*Shaylee's POV*

"I-I'm sorry," I looked down.

"But I'd love to," he smiled up at me, his dimples showing. I only made one mistake while I was there, however. I had a strong urge to kiss him. And I did..

I placed my lips on his. He grabbed my cheeks, and his tongue forcibly went into my mouth. We made out, and I didn't even hear the bell ring. High school kids piled into the room.

"Wo-ho-hoa, Mr. Irwin!" One of the senior boys shouted. Ugh.

"See you then," I smirked, walking out of the back of the classroom and into the back hallways, and out of the school.

*Ashton's POV*

"See you then," she smirked, then ran out of the back of my classroom.

"Yeah, Mr. Irwin!! Get some!" The boys exclaimed. My first period was all senior boys. Just great.

"Get out your worksheets from yesterday!" I exclaimed, pushing aside the whole thing. I couldn't wait until Saturday. Only five more days..

*Rylie's POV*

"Parker told me that he thought he saw your mum in the music room this morning," Ski was telling me about what her senior boyfriend told her.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He said she kissed Mr. Irwin too," she seemed shocked.

"Well, they did date a long time ago.. Before I was born," I told her.

"Oh my god, really!?"

"Yeah. It's sort of awkward."

"No, that's awesome!"

"Not for me..."

------

"Mum!" I exclaimed, walking back into her room.

"What?" She asked, walking out.

"Did you go into Mr. Irwin's room this morning and kiss him!?"

"Who told you that?"

"Ski told me that Parker told her that."

"Well, I did go in to invite him over Saturday night," she told me.

"Really!?" I got excited. Maybe I could play my instruments for him, the ones he hasn't heard yet!

"Yeah," she smiled.

"But did you kiss him while you were there?"

"Maybe.."

"Mum!"

*Shaylee's POV*

"Hey! You can't mill around in my social life. It doesn't matter to you who I kiss or who I don't kiss," I told her.

"Yeah, it does. If I'm going to have a new 'dad', I'll want to know who it is!" She exclaimed. Little did she know, I kissed her real dad..