Epilogue

*ONE YEAR LATER*

*Rylie's POV*

It was the day of my parents' wedding. Ski and I were both really excited. I was happy for mum and dad. They really loved each other, and they hadn't seen to each other in about seventeen years, but a little more than a year ago, they met up and got engaged a little while after they met up again. I thought it was amazing.

The Cliffords, the Hemmings, and the Hoods were all at the wedding, of course. Adam and Lexi were there too. There were also a lot more family members there too. I couldn't wait for my parents to get married. You could tell they really loved each other, and they'd loved each other for almost twenty years.

Calum's daughter Liv was going to be the flower girl. Ski and I were both mum's bridesmaids along with Becca (Calum's older daughter), but to be fair between the two of us, she chose Lexi as her maid of honor.

Dad had Calum, Michael, and Luke as his groomsmen, and he also chose Adam to be his best man. He told Michael, Calum, and Luke that it was because he raised Ski, but he also told me that he didn't want to have to choose between the three and hurt two of their feelings because he was choosing his best friend out of the three.

*Shaylee's POV*

I was in my dress and I was waiting for the ceremony to start. I hadn't seen Ashton yet, and he hadn't seen me yet. Even he wanted to wait to see me in my dress.

Ski, Rylie, Becca, and Lexi were all helping me with my makeup or hair, but I wasn't doing too much with my makeup. Rylie had always liked styling hair, so I had her put mine up in a bun that had a braid wrapped around it. I thought it was pretty.

"Mum, you look beautiful," Ski complimented.

"I really like how the hair turned out," Rylie smiled.

"Thank you guys, so much. I love you both," I hugged Rylie and Ski, then we had a group hug between Ski, Rylie, Lexi, Becca, and me.

------

Later, after the ceremony, we had the reception. I was really excited, and I was surprised when both Ski and Rylie went up to the stage. They began to sing a song together, one of the band's songs. It was beautiful. After that, they got off of the stage before telling the DJ to play a song. I saw him nod, and the girls walked back over to Ashton and me.

"Have fun," Rylie smiled, walking away from the dance floor with Ski.

I heard the song 'Trumpets' beginning to play. I looked at Ashton. He remembered the song too. It was the song he played the evening Rylie and Ski were conceived. How did they know to ask the DJ to play that song, though? However they knew, I still danced with my new husband and our two daughters and had a great time.

THE END!!!

~

I'm sorry that the endings of my story are usually terrible.. I'm trying to get better at that.. Anyways, this story is still up in "The Brigade Watty Awards" so if you liked it, please go vote for it! I'd really appreciate that! Thank you for reading this story, and I love you guys:)

-Lizzie xx