8

He carried me to my room. I was surprised that he actually didn't complain about how heavy I was.

He set me down on my feet in front of my bed. We stared at each other for a while and then be cupped my face in his big hands.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" He asked. I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"No." I said. "My ex..." He cut me off.

"Lets not talk about him." Ethan said. "Lets talk about how badly you make me want to take you out of that dress." He looked down at my body and I felt all hot in my downstairs area with his need for him.

He was looking at me with lust.

He brought his lips onto mine again and I moaned. He pulled away and set his forehead against mine.

"We can't." He said.

"Why not?" I asked dissapointed.

"It's not that I don't want to." He said, looking down at my body. "It's just that I don't have sex on the first date." I gasped and my heart started to beat really fast. This was a first date. I totally forgot.

He looked down at me and gave me one last peck on my lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said, walking out of my room.

I stood there shocked.

Did he really just kiss me like there is no tomorrow and leave me here alone? I frowned and took off my dress.

Maybe we're going too fast. Maybe I'm growing feelings for him too fast. Maybe I just need to be more distant with him.

I took off my bra and put one of the silk night gowns that he bought me on. I stared at the large amount of clothes that he must have spent fortunes one.

I sighed and went back over to my bed. I sat on it and pulled my phone out, calling my mom.

"Hey honey, I haven't heard from you in a while." She said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." I said.

"Are you okay?" She asked. She always knows when I'm upset. I think all mothers know when their children are upset.

"Mom, I'm confused." I said.

"About what honey?" She asked me.

"Him." I said. "He's racking my brain up and I can't take it. I just went through a horrible break up and now I've grown feelings for this man. It's all going too fast."

"Oh India, that's life." She said. "Men mess with our feelings. Some for the good and some not so much. But we have to make mistakes. Because if we don't, we'll never find good in them. He's a good man Sunny. He's not there to hurt you. I've known his family for a long time now and I know that boy as if he were my own."

"I know mom, I'm just scared." I said.

"I understand." She said. "I would be too if I were in your position. But you never know, he might just be the one." I felt a tear fall out of my eye.

"Mom, I can't trust another man." I said. "For all I know, he could just turn out to be like my ex." I heard her sigh.

"Ethan will never treat you like he did, because your father would kill him and so would his." She said. "He was taught the right way." I sighed. "Ethan wouldn't just bring in anyone to live with him. He took a heavy attraction to you right from the start."

"Thanks." I said. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." She said.

"Good night." I said, hanging up. I set my phone back down on my bedside table and fell onto my bed. I was beyond exhausted to this point.

Maybe I should just give him his space. Maybe I'm just over thinking things.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
************************************
Thanks for reading .
Vote.